Boobs - men look but dont touch

Options
deedzzz
deedzzz Posts: 220 Member
I have big big boobs, too big for my size and my doctor told me they are mostly glands. I lost 12 lbs dropped 3 pants sizes but my chest area did not budge. I went from a tight 34g/32h to a comfortable 32h. That was it.

So i googled around to see how much my breasts weigh (and yes i even tried to weigh them!!)
They are 3-4 lbs each! Heavy load! I am carrying almost 8 lbs around, that is heavier than a newborn baby :sad:

Sooooo is it fair fot me to increase my goal weight by 5-6 lbs since i need to take into account my girls weight??

Has anyone considered that?!

Replies

• bennysammysofie
    Options
    I think it's all relative. If my boys weigh 3 pounds, should I not count that? Know what I mean?
  • deedzzz
    Options
    I think it's all relative. If my boys weigh 3 pounds, should I not count that? Know what I mean?

My logic is a girl of my weight with my body type and bf% and smaller breasts would always weigh 5 lbs less.
  • bennysammysofie
    Options
    I know what you're saying. But did u just get the boobs? Did u take them off to weigh yourself initially?
  • Nonya81
    Nonya81 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Ive never even considered that because ive always tried to keep my boobs and butt.
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I think mine are bigger and no I don't deduct for them. When I tell people my weight they say "OH YEAH well like half of that is boobs!!" lol Obviously not but it makes me giggle. I have been drunk enough to use my food scale to weigh these puppies before too. It's my party trick??
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't make that your basis for choosing a goal weight. Weight is just a number, related to your mass. It says nothing about your body fat which could indeed be comparable to someone weighing 5 lbs less...or not. You can see a big variation in body size at the same weight depending on genetics and amount of lean tissue, etc.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I'll admit, I really couldn't read any of this thread at all. I came looking for the pictures to evaluate, and I came disappointed. Sorry.
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I have big big boobs, too big for my size and my doctor told me they are mostly glands. I lost 12 lbs dropped 3 pants sizes but my chest area did not budge. I went from a tight 34g/32h to a comfortable 32h. That was it.

So i googled around to see how much my breasts weigh (and yes i even tried to weigh them!!)
    They are 3-4 lbs each! Heavy load! I am carrying almost 8 lbs around, that is heavier than a newborn baby :sad:

Sooooo is it fair fot me to increase my goal weight by 5-6 lbs since i need to take into account my girls weight??

There's no such thing as having boobs that are too big!
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options
    I dunno...I don't do that for my butt...I have a huge bubble butt no matter how skinny I am. I just count overall weight.
  • deedzzz
    Options
    Haha!!

• aTallLiam
    aTallLiam Posts: 75
    Options
    Yes, it's fair. I'm sure if your weight (excluding breasts) was just below overweight, but your breasts added another 6 lbs, you wouldn't be categorized as overweight.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I think you are over thinking this. Also, if you are concerned about a scale # that isn't reliable to begin with or are having issues due to your breasts, maybe you should look into breast reduction surgery?
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options
    I think mine are bigger and no I don't deduct for them. When I tell people my weight they say "OH YEAH well like half of that is boobs!!" lol Obviously not but it makes me giggle. I have been drunk enough to use my food scale to weigh these puppies before too. It's my party trick??

Bahahaaha!!! I'm just imagining someone weighing their boobs.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Absolutely you should! I also have a big head and too much hair... I'm going to add that in there too:)
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options

When they're this big there is certainly such thing as TOO big.

42H here babe! And I've lost nearly 100 pounds! I feel your pain! lol :flowerforyou:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Forgot to add...you could also look at continuing to reduce your body fat %. I've heard stories that it wasn't until someone got to 18-20% that they lost a cup size or two.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    get-a-load-of-these.gif
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I think it's silly when people shoot for a certain weight, then let a numbr rule their life. Shoot for a range. Then adjust accordingly as you get closer to goal weight. Where do you feel comfortable? Where do you feel healthy and strong? Boobs, butt, whatever - we're all different. Shoot for a weight that works for YOU... boobs and all. :wink:

The scale can be a lying ba$stard. I was the same size at 118 and at 135 - only difference was the first time I was skinny fat, the second time I was in the best shape of my life. Don't go by a number on the scale.
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    I think it's silly when people shoot for a certain weight, then let a numbr rule their life. Shoot for a range. Then adjust accordingly as you get closer to goal weight. Where do you feel comfortable? Where do you feel healthy and strong? Boobs, butt, whatever - we're all different. Shoot for a weight that works for YOU... boobs and all. :wink:

The scale can be a lying ba$stard. I was the same size at 118 and at 135 - only difference was the first time I was skinny fat, the second time I was in the best shape of my life. Don't go by a number on the scale.

I was going to say exactly this. At this point your goal weight's just a rough estimate, when you get closer to it you'll have a better idea of where you want to end up. And really, how you look and feel matters a lot more than what the scale says.