Boobs - men look but dont touch

Options

Replies

• heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    There's an easy workaround Deedzzz - every time you weigh yourself just hold your jublee's up with your hands and the scales won't notice the weight !

I tried that... there's no fooling my scale :p

Yeah, for some reason this doesn't work!
  • deedzzz
    deedzzz Posts: 220 Member
    Options

That is awesome!! Good to know this crossed other women's minds!
    and that at some point, people on MFP still had some humor :p
  • deedzzz
    Options
    haha, thanks Heather!
    Yeah, I need to hear from other women too - we are all technically 5 lbs lighter! :glasses:
    This is just a silly post! that's why i posted it under chit-chat!

Oh! I didn't notice that it was under chit chat! I guess you just wanted reassurance from other people who like or have larger boobs! :flowerforyou: Of *course* our true weight is 5-10 lbs lower! And of course boobs are good!:drinker:
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'll admit, I really couldn't read any of this thread at all. I came looking for the pictures to evaluate, and I came disappointed. Sorry.

ditto :yawn:
  • imondrugz
    imondrugz Posts: 154
    Options
    Sometimes I feel my boobs are too big for my body.. It makes me feel uncomfortable..
  • deedzzz
    Options
    Sometimes I feel my boobs are too big for my body.. It makes me feel uncomfortable..

It's ok sweetie, you just need to buy the right bra and you'll feel sexy again :devil:
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to post pics!! OP... your boobs don't look very big in your profile pic....
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    given your post,i thought the hoarding above your pic read "Public Magnets"
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

^ This.
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    There's an easy workaround Deedzzz - every time you weigh yourself just hold your jublee's up with your hands and the scales won't notice the weight !

I tried that... there's no fooling my scale :p

I think you're doing it wrong, Let me help you hold them.
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    worthless.gif

Yep, I just stole your gif.
  • Kori0714
    Kori0714 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    OK so i am a little bit bigger than you but not by much and i have had this exact conversation with my doctors!!! My general doctor cares only about the number on the scale and the body fat ratio. However, i had a very LOOONG conversation with my GYNO (this is the doctor that i would recommend you talk to your gyno). Although he also feels that i need to lose weight ( i am not in denial about this) he did tell me to take into consideration the size and weight of my boobs. My doctor said that my body frame is not large enough to support my boobs. Now everyone has a weight range that they should be in according to your height. My doctor recommended staying on the higher side of my weight range. So yes i would count the weight of your chest into your overall weight. He said that if i lost too much weight i would be unproportioned with my chest size even if it is in my weight range for my height. This will cause a lot of strain on my back, neck and shoulders. I already have indentation on my shoulders from my bra straps. He also said to keep in mind that as you lose weight you will also lose in you chest. He also said to take that into cosideration for when you are about to have babies. Most woman will gain in the chest area. He told me i am a perfect candiate for a medical reduction. Something you might want to consider. I will be looking into it after i am done having children

Overall my answer is as you lose weight keep track of how your boobs are changing. who knows as you lose the weight your chest may not be a problem area. However, if you lose weight and your boobs do not change which is possible you are better off being 6lbs over than having back neck and shoulder problems for the rest of your life.

PS anyone who thinks boobs cant be big enough or compares being top heavy to bottom heavy should strap on 12 lbs onto their chest and go about thier normal activity. see how you feel at the end of the day. i made my friend do this and she no longer complains to me about having small boobs!!
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    I'd be willing to bet that every girl in this thread that commented about having big boobs got a ton of friend requests.

brb going to send mine now.
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I'd be willing to bet that every girl in this thread that commented about having big boobs got a ton of friend requests.

brb going to send mine now.

nope
  • sixout
    Options
    Well I'll be damned.
  • Justme030
    Justme030 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hmmm
  • sixout
    Options
    Hmmm

Do you weigh your boobs too? I tried it once. I was not pleased with the results.
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I have big big boobs, too big for my size and my doctor told me they are mostly glands. I lost 12 lbs dropped 3 pants sizes but my chest area did not budge. I went from a tight 34g/32h to a comfortable 32h. That was it.

So i googled around to see how much my breasts weigh (and yes i even tried to weigh them!!)
    They are 3-4 lbs each! Heavy load! I am carrying almost 8 lbs around, that is heavier than a newborn baby :sad:

Sooooo is it fair fot me to increase my goal weight by 5-6 lbs since i need to take into account my girls weight??

Has anyone considered that?!

I am great at boob weighing! If you ever need them weighed (puts out hands)
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Get some real freakin problems!

:angry:

(I'm kidding. Do you have a phone number?)
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    That has always been my theory with my enormous boobs. However, I'm not someone who weighs myself typcially and just goes off clothing size so I don't get OCD about the number on the scale. I do know that I typically have to get a small pant size and bigger top and have to get it altered for the waist and such. Sucks being top heavy sometimes.