Thinking of doing a master cleanse...any advice?

Options

Replies

• Lezavargas
    Lezavargas Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I did a 3 day veggie cleanse and it was amazing! The sugar cravings disappeared, i had more energy than before and my skin looked amazing! Im pretty sure i lost 10 years off my face! It was a great start to a new way of eating. I slowly incorporated new foods in and was able to quickly identify the ones I had sensitivities to (i never would have known!)
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Lezavargas wrote: »
    I did a 3 day veggie cleanse and it was amazing! The sugar cravings disappeared, i had more energy than before and my skin looked amazing! Im pretty sure i lost 10 years off my face! It was a great start to a new way of eating. I slowly incorporated new foods in and was able to quickly identify the ones I had sensitivities to (i never would have known!)

IySPC.gif
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

36-yeah-no-text.gif
  • glevinso
    glevinso Posts: 1,895 Member
    Options
    lol @ those last 2 gifs...
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options

tumblr_lp0wqpTpd71qgirsoo1_500.jpg
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    This can't be serious, right?
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Well done, sir. 10/10 trolling points.
  • TaYtAy5190
    TaYtAy5190 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have done the Advocare 24 day challenge, and I loved it!!!
  • beachbodyproject
    beachbodyproject Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am actually doing it right now. I 'm on day 4. I feel great! but days 1-2 were pretty hard. Day 2 two you get crazy head aches. Day 3 you start feeling great! All I know is that I lost 7.2 lbs so far and I don't see how I would gain it all back right away unless I eat 25200 calories (7.2*3500) more that my usual daily calories.
  • Deena_Bean
    Deena_Bean Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Haha. Clever chap. Well played.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    ChicagOH wrote: »
    This troll is a master baiter.

tru dat. He got me goood.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Dragn77 wrote: »
    I was so proud of myself...not cause of the results, but cause I actually did it. Kind of like an episode of Jacka** kind of proud.

I wish everyone could be this honest ;)

• juggernaut1974
    Options
    Necro thread folks
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    ceoverturf wrote: »
    Necro thread folks

Whoops. Well, it should have been stickied. I mean, really.

• juggernaut1974
    Options
    ceoverturf wrote: »
    Necro thread folks

Whoops. Well, it should have been stickied. I mean, really.

LOL Right? It was a classic OP
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,952 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHAH I didn't even realize it was Rick Rolling until someone said it! <3
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Oh, I know this is a necro, but I loved this thread so much. It was a classic. Best Rick Roll ever.