Yes! Awesome job! You look great!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look great! You can really see the difference in your stomach and chest! :drinker:
  • musicrocks133
    musicrocks133 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look really good. I love MFP.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL! on your way..... I can't wait for the third pic.......

And... I'm sorry but I LOLed at Cookie Monster's Derp Face in the very last pic. Hahaha... ♥

:laugh: I love Cookie Monster, but I have to agree that he is making a very interesting face on the shirt. :tongue:
    And BTW I love the before pic of you with your baby -that smile on your face is so beautiful!

Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • msserene
    msserene Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!
  • madsworld1975
    Options
    All I can say is "WOW"! Great job...you look great. Keep it up.
  • ruby1387
    ruby1387 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You're amazing girl! Way to go!!
  • craziecritter
    craziecritter Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You have come along way and congrats to your son!! Lose it so you can be there for him. Congrats again!! WTG!!!
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You've made fantastic progress!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    And May 2 compared to today:

a2yer7.jpg

So I thought I'd do a little update. I decided the other day that I needed to get some jeans, so I went up to goodwill to find a pair. I was looking for a size 14 (US Misses), but they didn't seem to have any. So I bought a size 15 (US juniors). Yesterday was the first day I wore them and I discovered that they are actually a little loose. I don't need a belt with them just yet, but it won't be long before I do. So last night before going to bed, I decided I should try on the size 13 (US juniors) that were in my closest. I was a little disappointed that they don't quite fit yet, but I can zip and button them up.

So I'd just thought I'd share a picture comparison of the jeans:
    2hs89ab.jpg

The bottom pair is a size 17. I'm going to keep them till I get to goal for picture purposes. They are also the jeans I was wearing in the May 2nd picture above (although held up with a belt at the time). The jeans in the second picture are size 16 (US misses) and also held up with a belt. I have already donated that pair to goodwill.

The middle pair is the size 15 that I just bought. They probably would have fit if I had bought them when I posted this thread, because I have lost 9lbs since then.

The top pair is the size 13 that I can't wait to fit into again.

I also recently bought my first pair of shorts and have even been willing to wear them in public. I haven't worn shorts since before I gained weight.

The tan bra that I was wearing in the before and after shots on the first page no longer fits. I decided it was time to get rid of it when I could slide it on and off without undoing the clasps.

I walked yesterday with my husband and son to walmart. It was 2.8 miles to get there and 2.6 miles to get home (took different route on the way back).

I plan to post another set of progress pictures around day 174 of using MFP.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!