Weight Loss Supplements?!

Options
13»

Replies

• krisalexine
    krisalexine Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Unless you're at <15% bodyfat (women) or in the single digit %'s of bodyfat for men AND in the final weeks or days of contest prep, I don't see a "weight loss" supplement having any noticeable effect. I assume you're not in this category since you said you have 30 lbs to go.

That being said, diuretics are your best bet if the number on the scale is your ONLY concern. There isn't more I can say that someone hasn't already said on here, but it's not good for long-term weight loss.
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    Clen or an EC stack (ephedrine & caffeine) are excellent SUPPLEMENTS to a calorie restricted diet.

Yeah, Ephedrine works temporarily to increase energy and decrease appetite, but good luck finding it in the US. You used to be able to get it in asthma meds OTC, but most pharmacies stopped selling them.
  • bostonultd1
    bostonultd1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Fat burners tend to rely on thermogenesis to heat up your body and try to burn extra calories. You would be better off just taking green tea extract and 200mg of caffeine before you hit the gym. If you take a pre workout, then you might want to take 100mg of caffeine instead. 200mg and the pre doesn't make me feel good personally, it affects my workout.
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Drink lots of water and eat more protein.
  • AnicaMadderra
    AnicaMadderra Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I take Plexus, diet and exercise. I have great results with the combo.