Loud farters

Options

Replies

• Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Advice to the girls here... dont hold your farts in around your boyfriend.
    I was peacefully sleeping one night, when I was suddenly startled of my rest by my boyfriend yelling "WOMAN!!! You just farted SO LOUD it woke me up!!" Lmao!! Oops!

Did he feel dominated? :laugh: :laugh:
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    all im asking is that u preemptively roll down the window before you hotbox me in the car

Jamie DON'T ever travel anywhere with my 18 year old son. He KILLS me all the time when we travel. LOL

im married to Senor Gassy. nothing phases me....plus... i talk about poop constantly.

LMAO at Senor Gassy. I doubt you are phased by much I am just saying that boy falls asleep and lets the SBD's out and kills me cuz he won't open his window. HAHA
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I was peacefully sleeping one night, when I was suddenly startled of my rest by my boyfriend yelling "WOMAN!!! You just farted SO LOUD it woke me up!!" Lmao!! Oops!

Lmao! Maybe! I considered it to be payback as he likes to dutch oven me! :laugh:
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    Options

I did when I was dating my husband. He was in for a big surprise when we got married. :laugh:
  • PoopieMonster
    PoopieMonster Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    The worst is when you let a really loud and long one out and nobody is there to high five you :frown:
  • Svolt
    Svolt Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mm5nniUopc1r3zdcio1_400.gif
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    farting is not funny. it's serious business. :angry:

farting killed off the dinosaurs. true story.

http://www.cinemablend.com/pop/Scientists-Think-Dinosaurs-May-Have-Farted-Themselves-Death-42233.html
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    My nine year old daughter can fart anybody under the table. No kidding and no lying.
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    Options
    farting is not funny. it's serious business. :angry:

farting killed off the dinosaurs. true story.

http://www.cinemablend.com/pop/Scientists-Think-Dinosaurs-May-Have-Farted-Themselves-Death-42233.html

I wonder how loud a dinosaur fart was....
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I like to preface the act of flatulence with either of the following:
    "Is that thunder?"
    "Wait, did you just hear that?"
    "Pull my finger!"

Or immediately following:
    "I think I stepped on a duck.."
    "Was that a barking spider?"
    "Close your mouths or you'll taste it!"

lmfao or wink at them and say "kiss for ya"

I'm going to scream "CLOSE YOUR MOUTH OR YOU'LL TASTE IT!"
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options

Lmao! Maybe! I considered it to be payback as he likes to dutch oven me! :laugh:

Excellent :devil:
  • jamiek917
    jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    true story:

I met my friend's new boyfriend, and she explained me and my husband as the "perfect couple" and hopes they could be like us one day.

my response: " seriously? the other day he annoyed me so much that when he was getting undressed i bent over and farted squarely between his eyes. if we are the couple you hope to become... your standards are terrible."

i had to seize the opportunity. my husband always has to fart--- and does so constantly, whether im 10ft away or 1 inch. i rarely am afforded the opportunity for a little revenge...had to take it
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I have to prepare myself every morning when my b/f wakes up before I do.
    Will lit. blow the covers down a few feet.
    And then he gets up and sits in his chair on the computer and does not hold back.

It's true love.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    My wife counts how many farts unleashed after we eat Indian food. One time I was up to like 30 lol!
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    especially if everyone else is quite, like at at movie or church. then look at the person next to you and say "don't worry. I'll tell them it was me"

I love this! I will have to use it!

My husband says mine sound angry. Like they are yelling at someone.

Thats called a wookie cuz it sounds like Chewbacca with a hang over.