Looking for some friends!

Options
aharp277
aharp277 Posts: 13 Member
edited March 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Greetings. It's been a long time since I've kept track of what my eating habits. I finally broke down and went to a Dr. who specializes in weight loss. I started Feb. 12. So far, I am down 6lbs. Breakfast and lunch are easy for me. Dinner is where I have the most problems with. I have to stay in a certain calorie range and protein range. So I'm searching for new recipes that are also family/kid friendly. Would love new friends that want to chat and keep each other on track! Hope everyone has a great day!

Replies

• norm2714
    norm2714 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am just starting on MFP and would like some friends and motivation too!
  • aharp277
    Options
    Sounds great! :smiley:
  • rkw128
    rkw128 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat...feel free to add me.
  • Tia_N_Mac
    Tia_N_Mac Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm an afternoon grazer. I have to stay alert or I will easily eat 500 calories without even realizing it. Love swapping recipes. Sent you a request.
  • Eldee32
    Eldee32 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hiii there.....I am also in the same boat....I don't have control on my sugar intake :(
  • Zerlark
    Zerlark Posts: 23
    Options
    Hello Everyone
  • TiffanyJole
    TiffanyJole Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to help encourage each other, feel free to add me! :D Username's TiffanyJole
  • aharp277
    Options
    Thanks for all the friends add! Great support group. Anxious to get this weight off and it's great to talk to others going through the same thing.
  • mrswalt09
    mrswalt09 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. I have started and stopped but recently saw a full body photo and was like oh no! So yea I would love to get to know you guys ;)
  • wathjo1
    wathjo1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am super-new to this whole thing. I would love friends, tips, advice, and motivation as well! :smile:

My weeknesses are booze and pizza. LOL
  • Cyrus1524
    Cyrus1524 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Booze and pizza... soooo good. Feel free to add me, could use the motuvation.
  • aharp277
    Options
    I l
    wathjo1 wrote: »
    I am super-new to this whole thing. I would love friends, tips, advice, and motivation as well! :smile:

My weeknesses are booze and pizza. LOL

LOL! Love that! Pizza is one of mine as well. :smiley:

• Pixiemite
    Pixiemite Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    I've been on Slimming World for 4 weeks & just joined MyFitnessPal. I'm disabled due to an ongoing chronic hip problem, so I struggle a bit with exercise! Looking to add friends for support.
    Best Wishes,
    Nicky
  • ethan500075003
    Options
    i need friends help
  • clairgoswell
    clairgoswell Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I'm doing jane plan diet and if you guys want some encouragement and a dieting buddy add me be great to meet new friends and help each other out
  • NoelleW
    NoelleW Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I've been on MFP for years but in the last year lost motivation and activity. Figure I better start this thing anew and look for some buddies and supportas well. Happy to meet new folks and find new health.
  • reky24
    reky24 Posts: 3
    Options
    I need a walking buddy ... anyone here from uae
  • Purplebee89
    Purplebee89 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Bianca!! I'd love some new friends on here. It feels awesome when you can share your progress with someone going through your diet/exercise struggles too :)
  • aharp277
    Options
    Great to meet everyone! Seems like there is a ton of support here! That is just want I need.
  • aharp277
    Options
    reky24 wrote: »
    I need a walking buddy ... anyone here from uae

Not sure where that is,lol :)