Looking for some friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• racerguy
    racerguy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Been on and off here for a few years. Can't seem to stay in track. Anyone want to help me stay motivated?
  • drea57
    drea57 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! Looking for some supportive friends!!
  • michaelbowerscore1st
    michaelbowerscore1st Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    New to MFP and meal tracking. Normally got by with using moderation but now to a medication I am forced to take that method is not working. Soooo Im trying something new.
  • aharp277
    aharp277 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    New to MFP and meal tracking. Normally got by with using moderation but now to a medication I am forced to take that method is not working. Soooo Im trying something new.

What type of medication are you taking? Yes, the moderation thing did not work well for me at all. That is why my Dr. suggested using this. I had used it years ago, but never used it. I need to keep up with it!
  • aharp277
    aharp277 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    racerguy wrote: »
    Been on and off here for a few years. Can't seem to stay in track. Anyone want to help me stay motivated?

That was me too! Just think of logging in as coming to chat with some friends that are going through the same thing. We all could use some motivation from each other for sure!
  • shelbymikszath1
    shelbymikszath1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Join this group for motivation and support and friends.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/104407-get-and-give-motivation
  • toothpastekisses21
    toothpastekisses21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi just started tracking again after trying on and off for a while so looking to stick with it this time and need some motivation and support as I don't feel comfortable talking about my insecurities with my friends, anyone please feel free to send me a request
  • paulp398
    paulp398 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, new to this. Had a few attempts at losing weight over the last few years. Never really stick at it so thought I'd try MFP and see I've can be a bit more successful with a bit of help and support from others in the same boat as me. Welcome any new friends.