17 lbs in my first month (pics)

Options
mama_jenn
mama_jenn Posts: 10 Member
Hi there!! This is my first time posting, I've been using MFP for exactly one month, and I'm pretty happy with the results. I started this journey back in September at 300 lbs. I lost the first 10 over the course of a 5 months, without really trying, then I decided it was time to make the big changes :) I started Shakeology and clean eating. I have logged every calorie, and in the last month I've gone from 290 to 273. I'm not really seeing much of a change in my body yet, but I have so much more energy!pa2dzip4mcag.jpg
firo1wkmjlz3.jpg

Replies

• dbah2012
    dbah2012 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats! I can totally see a difference in your pics.
  • jokamaiale
    jokamaiale Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference! keep up the good work. Having more energy is awesome and it will continue to get better!
  • 10alliemarie
    10alliemarie Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I see a difference for sure! Keep up what you are doing. You are very inspiring to me!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can see a change in your stomach and face! Keep up the great work!
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Nice job. I sure wish meal replacement shakes worked for me. Don't you get ravenous in a few hours?
  • stevieedge2015
    stevieedge2015 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congrats you can totally see a difference especially around your face, back and waist! We'll done xx
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Your overall body shape is definitely changing! Nice work! :D
  • Rockin2014
    Rockin2014 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow. I definitely see a difference. Keep up the good work!
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I can see it! Keep up the great work!
  • mama_jenn
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone!! Its hard for me to notice the difference, so I'm glad its noticeable to others!
  • mama_jenn
    Options
    techgal128 wrote: »
    Nice job. I sure wish meal replacement shakes worked for me. Don't you get ravenous in a few hours?

Not at all! And I'm surprised. I have tried meal replacement shakes in the past, and always wound up hungry soon after. Shakeology keeps me full. I blend it with almond milk, ice, and peanut butter, and it is delicious!

• yasmine334
    yasmine334 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    great job :)
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I can see it. Congratulations :)
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Nice work! I think the difference between meal replacement shakes and Shakeology, is that Shakeology is packed full of things your body needs in order to stay full. Other products, like Slim Fast etc. aren't chock full of goodness like that. So, not filling.
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm also doing Shakeology, I love it! Before I skipped breakfast and now I can get something in me that is healthy and start my day off right. You look great & I can totally see a difference!
  • CaliforniaRower
    CaliforniaRower Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    So excIting to see your glorious results! Keep up the good work!!!
  • nloewen835
    Options
    You look amazing!! Can see a huge difference :) Keep up the great work!!!!!!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    A definite difference! Well done :-)
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! I can see a very noticeable difference in your face. Keep up the great work!
  • runner475
    runner475 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! What a difference!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!