17 lbs in my first month (pics)

Options

Replies

• AHealthyMe1lbAtATime
    AHealthyMe1lbAtATime Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I see the difference! Awesome job! You are rockin' it!!
  • jtolman619
    jtolman619 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I can definitely see a difference! I drink Shakeology for breakfast and I LOVE it!! Keep up the good work! :)
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    You can soo see the difference in your face and your side view... go YOU!!!! I just started Idealshake this week (shakeology was out of the price range for our budget) as well and I love it!! I hope I have similar results my first month... I've lost weight using MFP in the past and let things go a while but I am back and ready to regain my health!!! You look great, keep up the good work... feel free to add me if you are in need of friends!
  • steveanda18
    steveanda18 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What exactly are u doing or did u do different to lose the weight
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    rayw89 wrote: »
    Nice work! I think the difference between meal replacement shakes and Shakeology, is that Shakeology is packed full of things your body needs in order to stay full. Other products, like Slim Fast etc. aren't chock full of goodness like that. So, not filling.

So much wrong....

OP- What happens when you start eating real food?
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Great work.
  • NoleGirl0918
    NoleGirl0918 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Great job! i can definitely see a difference :wink:
  • sillywinkie
    sillywinkie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    absolutely you can see change! good job, stay with it!
  • ladyg125
    ladyg125 Posts: 1
    Options
    congrats!
  • mscheftg
    mscheftg Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    randomtai wrote: »
    Nice work! I think the difference between meal replacement shakes and Shakeology, is that Shakeology is packed full of things your body needs in order to stay full. Other products, like Slim Fast etc. aren't chock full of goodness like that. So, not filling.

So much wrong....

Shakeology isn't meant to be used for all meals. It is used in place of one meal. At some point, people who drink Shakeology will cut it from their diet (or only use it once in awhile) and have to use the knowledge they've stored up to continue eating healthily for that meal.

It's nice that you're concerned about the OP. She's found something that is working for her, so that's awesome!!!
  • davis978
    davis978 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm really happy for you. Great work!

I'm glad you are having success with Shakeology, but please realize that eventually you are going to have to learn how to eat "real" food and maintain your weight. When you have so much to lose, meal replacements can be a great tool. But, as you get closer to your goal weight, you will need to learn how to eat in a way that you can sustain indefinitely, in order to stay at that weight. I am not at all being negative, I just want you to start thinking and planning now for what that is going to look like, so when it's time you will be ready.

Best of luck to you!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    mscheftg wrote: »

So much wrong....

Shakeology isn't meant to be used for all meals. It is used in place of one meal. At some point, people who drink Shakeology will cut it from their diet (or only use it once in awhile) and have to use the knowledge they've stored up to continue eating healthily for that meal.

It's nice that you're concerned about the OP. She's found something that is working for her, so that's awesome!!!

E4QpCYN.jpg

• JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I do not support Shake-o in the least. Regardless, congrats on losing some weight.
  • mama_jenn
    mama_jenn Posts: 10 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

So much wrong....

Thanks so much for your concern!! To be clear, I don't currently eat ANYTHING but real food. That's what clean eating is! Changed my lifestyle completely, and I'm never going back :)

• cunnaner
    cunnaner Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I think you are looking great. Your chest, stomach, and thighs look much thinner. Looks like you've had a butt lift!

I don't want to come off as anti shakeology, but man that stuff is expensive! Without advertising a site, i'd recommend anyone looking for shake alternatives to try "Team Skip" protein formula and does a great job as a meal replacement for days i'm too busy for breakfast or after a late night workout where I don't want to eat much. I mix mine with 1/2 skim milk and 1/2 water normally. Buys me normally an easy 3-4 hours until I get to another meal.
  • mama_jenn
    mama_jenn Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!!
    Yes, Shakeology is pretty expensive. The only way I can justify it is that I used to spend about the same amount on Starbucks, and now I'm not drinking coffee. Easy trade-off for me!!
  • Bigumbum1
    Bigumbum1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference, you're doing awesome and it's great you have more energy. I look forward to seeing more updates in the future
  • shwetbaby
    shwetbaby Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    congrats awesome
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!