St Patrick's 100lb in 365 day challenge.

Options
I am looking for so people to join me in a 365 day challenge starting at midnight tonight. For the next year I want to support and work together to try and she'd 100lb by next st Patrick's day. Is anyone intrested?

Replies

• Gdogg92
    Gdogg92 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im in my goal is to lose 140lbs so this will keep me motivated along the way :)
  • owlbrave
    owlbrave Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im totally in! It will be right in time for me to order my wedding dress and it will lead me to right where I want to be!!
  • travelgal59
    travelgal59 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i'm in.
  • traynorj82
    traynorj82 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I could use some serious support
  • keelybird57
    keelybird57 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan! I'm in!
  • sbear867
    sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    So excited ya'll.
  • femail1214
    femail1214 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'VE JUSTED STARTED THIS AGAIN SO YES IM IN NEED MOTIVATION
  • oneilquin
    oneilquin Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Im in, I also need the support to lose at least 50 kilos - 100 pounds
  • ekat1234
    ekat1234 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I need to lose at least 90lbs.
  • sbear867
    Options
    Alright so challenge day 365...record all your food. Every bite, morsel and record as accurately as possible.got to start somewhere. Honesty seems like a good place.
  • flashfwd
    flashfwd Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in please!
  • cheekitty
    cheekitty Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • Wencapoes
    Options
    I started on Feb 22 but I'm in. I need support! That would give me summer ready body for 2015. Wanna lose 100 as well! :-)
  • zena_marie
    zena_marie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I totally need all the support I can get
  • georgygirl
    georgygirl Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm in good luck everyone
  • ameirah20
    ameirah20 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm in although doing it slower than the 100lb in one year but could use the support! add me
  • gingerpest12
    gingerpest12 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This is about my 8th time trying this year so the motivation would be great!!
  • summercore
    summercore Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • sbear867
    Options
    Good morning everybody...don't forget to challenge yourself to record everything today. The good the bad and even the ugly. Homework for this first week is top e reasons to loose the weight. But think hard about it. We all want to look and feel better, get healthy, ect. But want about those personal need for triumph.....for me it is the following
    1. Not destroy my new cars drivers seat by squishing the padding with too much weight and causing it to compress and crack the leather. (Every taken a good look at your drivers seat? Check out the damage we do to the padding by being heavy.
    2. Relieve the pain in my feet. Every since I weighed over 240 my feet ache and they are widdening. I've gone from a size 9 to a 10w. Makes me sad. Cute flats hurt because my right foot swells under pressure and it resembles a loaf of bread rising after a few hours on my feet.
    3. Ride roller coasters again. I love them, but ever a larger woman fell out of the Texas Gian t because the harness didn't fit properly I have been nervous to get on one. If I can get under 200lbs which is a little less than half way for me i would be really happy to get back on a coaster once more.

Hope mine personal goals helped inspire. Looking for shares by Tuesday. In trying to friend everyone so we can help to hold each others diaries accountable and share meal ideas. If I haven't requested you yet please send me one. In under the influence of toddler twins and they are quite capable foes when it comes to trying to work on my computer.