Women, Stress, Eating Disorders, and Knitting.

Options
13»

Replies

• dwarfiegodsmack
    dwarfiegodsmack Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Dragn77 wrote: »
    I dont know how to knit, but I do crochet... Learned how when I was about 8, so I never considered it an old lady thing LoL! It is super relaxing though...I have issues with stress, so I should pick this back up again. All I can make are blankets though, have never expanded my horizons with that. LoL

Ravelry has some awesome patterns. I cannot crochet free-hand, everything has to be a pattern but everytime i finish something i can't believe that i actually made that! :smile:
    try a pattern, you might like it!!
  • dwarfiegodsmack
    dwarfiegodsmack Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I knit, crochet, cross stitch, and quilt. I can spend hours and hours at my crafts on any given day. Only problem is all of those are very sedentary hobbies that don't burn many calories!

i wear my Fitbit One on my sock, stand and walk in place while i crochet, sometimes for hours. my work is on the table or back of the sofa or i put a box to bring my work closer
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Dragn77 wrote: »
    I dont know how to knit, but I do crochet... Learned how when I was about 8, so I never considered it an old lady thing LoL! It is super relaxing though...I have issues with stress, so I should pick this back up again. All I can make are blankets though, have never expanded my horizons with that. LoL

Ravelry has some awesome patterns. I cannot crochet free-hand, everything has to be a pattern but everytime i finish something i can't believe that i actually made that! :smile:
    try a pattern, you might like it!!

Im actually on Ravelry! LoL probably with this same username..or some derivative of Dragn... I need to get on there and check it out again... All this talk about it has me hankering for a project to do!