Looking for healthy low cal Crock pot recipes?

Options
13»

Replies

• Michelletrk
    Michelletrk Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »
    I have tons of these. I use the crockpot 1 time a week or I make casseroles. It is cheaper and better to cook in bulk I think.

I have Chili Mac, Three Bean Chili, Pork Tenderloin, Chicken & Brocolli, and sooooo many more. I can email them to any one that wants them. I have emailed them to several members already. If you can open them in word they are yours..

Just send me a message with an email and I will shoot them out..

Umm yess! Please do send recipes to daniellejoan32@gmail.com
    Thanks in advance

Hey @daniellejoan32, I just logged back this morning and saw your post. I will get these out to you today..
  • titiansmith
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »
    I have tons of these. I use the crockpot 1 time a week or I make casseroles. It is cheaper and better to cook in bulk I think.

I have Chili Mac, Three Bean Chili, Pork Tenderloin, Chicken & Brocolli, and sooooo many more. I can email them to any one that wants them. I have emailed them to several members already. If you can open them in word they are yours..

Just send me a message with an email and I will shoot them out..

Umm yess! Please do send recipes to titiansmith@gmail.com
    Thanks in advance

• heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! I will def try these out! I already tried the taco chicken one, which was great and I have done the whole frozen chicken one twice now :)
  • lindaloo1213
    lindaloo1213 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I love chicken taco chili Makes 6 servings for 322 cals w/o toppings

1 can each kidney beans, black beans, corn drained (can use frozen corn)
    2 cans dices tomatoes
    1 diced onion
    1 taco season packet
    1tbsp chili powder
    salt and pepper to taste
    three chicken breast

stir all ingredients but chicken together. Place chicken on top. Cook on low for 8 hours.
    Shred chicken with forks stir together and serve.

Could add:
    1 or 2 4oz can green chilies if you want a little spice
    diced bell pepper

Can top with cheese, sour cream, sliced green onions or crushed tortilla chips depending on calorie goal.

Definitely something I'd try... simple and tasty sounding! I really need to pull out my recipe for homemade Taco Seasoning. Be nice to have it on hand and much less sodium.

Thanks for the share :)

I made this today, but with ground turkey (browned and drained before adding to crock pot, 10 mins while adding the canned stuff) it was delicious! I used two cans of black beans otherwise the kids wont eat kidney beans.