Master Cleanse Wanted! (Warning: TMI)

Options
Leana088
Leana088 Posts: 581 Member
Where's the master peep cleanse when you need it???

I've been backed up for a week now. I'm considering taking a good dose of sugar free gummy bears. Lol (if only that would work for me.)

I can't eat enough anymore without feeling full too quickly. Because stuffed up intestines. Now I know how a Thanksgiving turkey feels...
:neutral_face:

Replies

• TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    qggc1y10c1o9.jpg
    450.jpg 58.2K
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    +1 for magnesium citrate. I take a pill form daily.

And I eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Good luck.
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Coffee and going for a run always works for me! I usually can't finish my run.
  • Leana088
    Options
    qggc1y10c1o9.jpg

Lol!
  • Leana088
    Options

Doesn't work for me. In fact, nothing of the usual stuff works. I drink a gallon of water a day. I eat dried prunes. I eat lots of fibre (30g). I'm on my feet most of the day. And I still have to take something to help it out. I have extremely lazy intestines.
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options

1GlDW1HBD3q2A.gif

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options

I gave up on running entirely because it gives me the runs. Even relatively short distances (1-2 miles). Being a "runner" was definitely not worth the daily intestinal distress...
  • LiNDSEYSTUSiCK
    LiNDSEYSTUSiCK Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Magnesium citrate definitely! I've used it before in a similar situation and that stuff works wonders
  • Michaelxo444
    Michaelxo444 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Leana088 wrote: »

I've been backed up for a week now. I'm considering taking a good dose of sugar free gummy bears. Lol (if only that would work for me.)

I can't eat enough anymore without feeling full too quickly. Because stuffed up intestines. Now I know how a Thanksgiving turkey feels...

Gurllll you're supposed to drink a laxitive tea Everynight like smooth move tea is a good one to stimulate you're bowls while on the cleanse and do a salt water flush in the am if needed when on the cleanse your not eating so your bowels and digestive system are at rest and your body is doing slot of healing and right now all that waste your supposed to be detoxing is just swirlin around and not getting out get the laxitive tea!! I'm not judging where did you read up before doing the cleanse I did it for 10 days the first time I did it and it was amazing I feel so alive and sooo good but please make sure you know what you are doing your supposed to stimulant your own bowel moments on the cleanse good luck but please read more and get to the store not trying to scare you either.
  • Leana088
    Options
    My pharmacist always gives me ... Something... Not sure what it is. Its a small, single dosage bottle, you down the whole thing. It tastes HORRIBLE.

But after 2 hours, it has pretty much liquidized everything in there...because I have no other way of explaining it. Nothing works as good.

Last time I had it, I was backed up for a week and a half. It was the only thing that probably saved me from a trip to the hospital.
  • njrempel2015
    njrempel2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Plain zero fat Greek yogurt ( 1/2) cup for breakfast with a large tablespoon of chia seeds. Two mornings in a row at least, you will go the 2 nd or 3 rd day for sure. Great non- harsh colon clean out.
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    On a serious note, my mom used to give me castor oil when I was a kid. Disgusting to ingest, but it works.
  • Leana088
    Options
    On a serious note, my mom used to give me castor oil when I was a kid. Disgusting to ingest, but it works.

Doesn't work for me. Well I guess it does, but only if you like throwing up. Lol

• kr15ty_k
    kr15ty_k Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Restoralax
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    A traditional (not medicinal) enema is probably going to be the safest and most comfortable approach (as opposed to taking a laxative). I also take a magnesium citrate tablet every night.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Epsom salt works REALLY well..but be warned, no matter what it says on the interwebz...it tastes like death. Mix a couple tbls with warm water and down the hatch!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    Leana088 wrote: »

Gurllll you're supposed to drink a laxitive tea Everynight like smooth move tea is a good one to stimulate you're bowls while on the cleanse and do a salt water flush in the am if needed when on the cleanse your not eating so your bowels and digestive system are at rest and your body is doing slot of healing and right now all that waste your supposed to be detoxing is just swirlin around and not getting out get the laxitive tea!! I'm not judging where did you read up before doing the cleanse I did it for 10 days the first time I did it and it was amazing I feel so alive and sooo good but please make sure you know what you are doing your supposed to stimulant your own bowel moments on the cleanse good luck but please read more and get to the store not trying to scare you either.

DO NOT DO THIS.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options

Heh. I have pit stops built into some of my runs. (runs, heh)
  • isulo_kura
    isulo_kura Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Why is there never a Mistress Cleanse?