How do I log this???

Options
I started a small group training today (4 of us) with a personal trainer and we were doing something like 2 laps around the track, forward and backward lunges for 1 minute, side lunges with 10 pound weights for 1 minutes, 2 laps, 2 laps with 10 pound weights, reverse hamstring curls for 1 minute, flies for 1 minute, tricep curls for 1 minute, overheads for 1 minute, crunches for 1 minute, reverse crunches with the ball for 1 minute, obliques for 1 minute. How is in the world am I supposed to log taht for excercise??? There isn't interval training listed. Can anyone help break this down for me?? IT was a 30-35 minute session of pure HELL!

It's gotta be worth something right??

Replies

• enkcott
    enkcott Posts: 29
    Options
    I started a small group training today (4 of us) with a personal trainer and we were doing something like 2 laps around the track, forward and backward lunges for 1 minute, side lunges with 10 pound weights for 1 minutes, 2 laps, 2 laps with 10 pound weights, reverse hamstring curls for 1 minute, flies for 1 minute, tricep curls for 1 minute, overheads for 1 minute, crunches for 1 minute, reverse crunches with the ball for 1 minute, obliques for 1 minute. How is in the world am I supposed to log taht for excercise??? There isn't interval training listed. Can anyone help break this down for me?? IT was a 30-35 minute session of pure HELL!

It's gotta be worth something right??
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Enter it as intense cardio.
    Cowboy
  • enkcott
    enkcott Posts: 29
    Options
    okay maybe I am now a little on the brain dead side. Intense cardio???? Meaning????? Aaack! I am really feeling dumb!
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    try under circuit training. It's pretty similar.
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    try under circuit training. It's pretty similar.

I agree :bigsmile: Sounds a lot like the circuit classes at my gym.