What's your "trigger" food?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• gabmperez
    gabmperez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH I tried buying the single serve boxes and yeah nope can’t even do that lol
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Oreos. Most sweets I can eat in moderation. Oreos are like air and I can easily eat 10-12 dipped in milk. I only eat them at parties. :D
  • Jenna2315
    Jenna2315 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Queso dip & chips, tacos, sour cream & cheddar chips, chocolate of any kind, Olgas snackers, & Alfredo pasta!! I love food lol
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    also chips! I can sit and eat the whole gosh darn bag! And the packs of little bags are so expensive. :(
  • Fitnessmom82
    Fitnessmom82 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Kettle corn flavored popcorners. Ridiculously delicious and I could very easily eat a bag or two a day. Cheetos puffs, Chex mix, and fudge are hard for me to control also. But currently those stinking popcorners are the worst!
  • UltraVegAthlete
    UltraVegAthlete Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Raw broccoli...

Ha ha kidding. Dates.
  • fitjcf
    fitjcf Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    also chips! I can sit and eat the whole gosh darn bag! And the packs of little bags are so expensive. :(

Lol, I love the regular Lay’s chips...can’t stop when I start. There is something about them, not sure what it is.

• VolsG8rH8r
    VolsG8rH8r Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Sugar cookies and the batter at the bottom of the brownie bowl. All healthy reasoning goes out the window.
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Lays Roasted Garlic and Sea Salt chips and Harry & David's chocolate covered dried cherries. Entire bag, gone.
  • silviamartins
    silviamartins Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, pastries, granola bars and bagels
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Tortilla chips, particularly when queso is involved. There are some great, healthy choices in Mexican food options, but if you place a basket of tortilla chips in my vicinity, all bets are off.
  • Dame_sans_merci
    Dame_sans_merci Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Crisps for me as well (chips in USA). Love me a family size bag of hot Doritos....not eaten a crisp for 6 weeks as I know it will make me lose control....oh and Haribo. I’ll eat gummy sweets until the oiliness makes me feel sick and then I’ll eat some more
  • Dvdgzz
    Dvdgzz Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Donuts
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Almost anything sweet, more so if there's fat in it. Cake probably tops the list but cookies and pies aren't far behind. I have to ask my husband to hide all the treat food we have around holidays and special occasions. It wasn't always this way, but for a while now I've stopped craving things unless they're in my sight.
  • carintapia
    carintapia Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Frozen yogurt