My co-workers are trying to sabotage me

Options
2»

Replies

• amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    In order to digest food your body must bring it its internal temperature.
    Cool food must get warm in order to properly digest.
    Exercise causes your body to head up thus burning calories.
    Therefore, if you eat something cold or frozen you burn calories!
    FROZEN CHOCOLATE!!

Do Not Question My Logic!!!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Burn the place down.
    I know my co-workers can be mean at times but that's a bit extreme. Surely that would be more appropriate for when they offer me cake?
  • a_mandolin_
    a_mandolin_ Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Burn the place down.
    I know my co-workers can be mean at times but that's a bit extreme. Surely that would be more appropriate for when they offer me cake?

Good point, especially if it is somebodies birthday, then burn the place down. Maybe just a small bathroom trash can fire for now.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Eat the ice cream guiltily, post another thread about how you've destroyed your diet, and then rage quit.

At some point a hair shirt should be worn and penance through trial made. Hot coals maybe. Something painful to show your sincere suffering.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    eaticecream1.jpg
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Sounds to me like you need to learn the words, "No, thank you." They are magic words.

No truer words ever spoken
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Eat it. :love:

Well . . . that was rude.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    d) take personal responsibility for what you eat?

Eat it, log it, devise a workout to balance your calories at the end of the day. I worked my *kitten* off at the gym and just pre-logged 1 cup of chocolate ice cream for an evening snack.

I like this
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I'm late to the party, but I would have written "**** YOU ALL" by smearing it on the wall.
  • Thomasm198
    Options
    I'm late to the party, but I would have written "**** YOU ALL" by smearing it on the wall.

But surely that would work best if the ice cream was chocolate? Chocolate ice cream would create a more dramatic looking effect.
  • yummy_
    yummy_ Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    if you consume it rectally, you will net significantly fewer calories.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    A 1/2 cup serving of ice cream and the cake cone has right around 200 calories. You'd have to eat 17.5 ice cream cones, above maintenance, to gain a pound. and 910 ice cream cones above maintenance to gain back the 52 pounds you've lost.

910 ice cream cones is one heck of a binge. If someone brings in 910 ice cream cones and forces you to eat them, then you've been sabotaged.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    A 1/2 cup serving of ice cream and the cake cone has right around 200 calories. You'd have to eat 17.5 ice cream cones, above maintenance, to gain a pound. and 910 ice cream cones above maintenance to gain back the 52 pounds you've lost.

910 ice cream cones is one heck of a binge. If someone brings in 910 ice cream cones and forces you to eat them, then you've been sabotaged.

Now I am craving 910 ice cream cones. :angry:
  • Thomasm198
    Options

Would I have to eat them all at once? Because I'm pretty sure I could manage more than 910 if I had something like 10 hours or so to eat them all. m1703.gif
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Ok Shouldn't have read this topic. Now I want ice cream!!! (and since I am under my calories goal for the day after having supper I dont have much to worry about!)
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    FroYo is less calories, that's what I do.

My brother manages a Baskin Robbins and he gets ice cream and brings it home some night - Dad gets regular, my mom gets sugar free because she's diabetic, and I go for the soft serve yogurt.

Can I be adopted by your family please!! We don't have any Baskin Robbins where I live, and I miss it so much!!
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Eat the ice cream guiltily, post another thread about how you've destroyed your diet, and then rage quit.

At some point a hair shirt should be worn and penance through trial made. Hot coals maybe. Something painful to show your sincere suffering.

You make some great points! Another form of suffering could be a Chuck Norris movie marathon. Very valid IMO.
  • nytius
    nytius Posts: 173 Member
    Options

This.

Who in the world put 666 on an ice cream cone? Say no thank you if it doesn't fit in your macros, say yes please if it does. Demonizing people for offering you ice cream or worse demonizing ice cream for being ice cream is SELF sabotage.