Who cheats on their spouse?

Options
12346»

Replies

• 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    Can we get back to the topic at hand. OP, just do it.
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Options
    I guess I fail at cheating. Hubby can see everything I type. I guess I'm doing something wrong...... ?
  • clb105
    clb105 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    N2WXEGCUXtgXK.gif
  • AmberStarr_87
    AmberStarr_87 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    To answer the original question and not get into that whole feminism situation above (cause, I cook, clean, iron, suck **** & put makeup on everyday for my husband- I'm like your antichrist- sorry ladies) No, I would never cheat on my husband. Ever. And I find it especially irritating when people use MFP to do so. Carry on..
  • giannigreco83
    giannigreco83 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    To answer the original question and not get into that whole feminism situation above (cause, I cook, clean, iron, suck **** & put makeup on everyday for my husband- I'm like your antichrist- sorry ladies) No, I would never cheat on my husband. Ever. And I find it especially irritating when people use MFP to do so. Carry on..

I do appreciate your conviction and integrity towards your husband but don't take what im about to say personally....im just using your post as a cue to say that I've heard literally to many women saying I would never cheat on my boyfriend or husband...... that is PLAIN *kitten* and those who actually say that are the ones that trigger the most suspicion in me.... so please a little honesty wouldn't harm anyone...

again amber starr....talking in general here....no trying a personal attack or offense...

• AmberStarr_87
    AmberStarr_87 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

I do appreciate your conviction and integrity towards your husband but don't take what im about to say personally....im just using your post as a cue to say that I've heard literally to many women saying I would never cheat on my boyfriend or husband...... that is PLAIN *kitten* and those who actually say that are the ones that trigger the most suspicion in me.... so please a little honesty wouldn't harm anyone...

again amber starr....talking in general here....no trying a personal attack or offense...

No offense taken.. At all actually. Cause I agree with you.
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Well, define "cheating"...
  • giannigreco83
    Options
    Well, define "cheating"...

Flirting with another person that is not your boyfriend/girlfriend or spouse is already cheating for me and let's not be a bunch of hypocrites...let alone kissing or having sex....that's not only cheating...that's *kitten* disrespectful....

• ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Spouses are for chumps
  • giannigreco83
    edited March 2015
    Options
    the line start at flirting.... flirting already implies something ambiguous...what's friendly flirting...is there such a thing?...i do not even think friendly and flirting can be in the same sentence....

as for the mind....of course you can't control it...i go to gym and i see hot *kitten* everywhere...can't do anything about it...I take a quick look...appreciate it...then get it off my mind...i guess that's what differentiates a human being from an animal
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    This isn't where I parked my car...
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    moogplayer wrote: »
    Late to this thread. Thought it would be more comedy :\

You must be new here. Let me assure you that butt hurt can be found in every single thread. It's just a matter of how much.

76977c629c67bf3a50e1cf426821ff9340f228f0074b2d09311ab03c24d80e61.jpg
  • LazySham
    LazySham Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    everyone
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Look around. Most people are gross. I wouldn't even WANT to cheat. Why mess with a good thing?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I've failed and got caught up in stuff. That is the easy, self-gratifying and selfish road. I choose to try and be better for myself though.