what do you eat for breakfast?

Options
12346»

Replies

• teralynn82
    teralynn82 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal almost every morning - with a bit of milk, a couple chopped dates, almonds and fruit - for the last while it's been an apple and a few strawberries, but blueberries and peaches taste great too.
  • DrWhoIsYerDad
    DrWhoIsYerDad Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    lately, 1 cup of cinnamon life and a greek yogurt, sometimes a banana, too. Inhaled after the gym on my way to work
  • DrWhoIsYerDad
    DrWhoIsYerDad Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Niff314 wrote: »
    Soylent.

Ha Ha, love it, great pic too !

• tiffanybrooks530
    tiffanybrooks530 Posts: 140 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    hard boil egg or fried egg white with avacado, oatmeal, smoothie (fruit and hemp protein powder, coconut milk), greek yogurt (plain, vanilla, coconut) banana, nuts, berries, orange, cereal (whole grain & gluten free) toast peanut butter (natural organic) with preserves or honey or banana. This is not all in one sitting!lol just my favs
  • thaatgurl
    thaatgurl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    A cup of coffee with a serving of instant cappuccino mix - every day! Then somedays it's a piece of whole wheat toast with honey drizzled on top. Other days it's a bowl of Cheerios. Sometimes it's an apple and sometimes it's just another cup of coffee. :smile:
  • mk2fit
    mk2fit Posts: 730 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    A scrambled egg with sweet mini peppers or spinach and feta. Oatmeal with fruit and a little milk. 1 piece of bacon or a tiny piece of sausage. Toast and peanut butter. V8 Fusion juice, 2% or almond milk. Not all at once, of course. I mix and match to get around 200 - 250 calories. There are also some very good recipes on Hello Healthy. I think my favorite MFP recipe is the Poached Egg + Crispy Prosciutto Avocado Toast @ 272 calories. YUM.
  • jeanneshirley
    jeanneshirley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I eat breakfast every morning and usually a warm breakfast, I like the mini quiches, heat in the toaster oven while am dressing and then eat either at home or on the road, if at home sometimes a scrambled egg and greek yogurt. I cant make it to noon without at least 15 gms protein and a few carbs.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Either 2-3 fried eggs (fried in coconut oil or bacon fat if I have it), toast with butter, black coffee and whatever fruit I have. Sometimes bacon, too.

Or oatmeal with plain Greek yogurt, protein powder, frozen blueberries (or fresh fruit if I have it), walnuts, honey and cinnamon. In summer (or when I know I'll have a busy morning) I'll do the overnight oats - set it up the night before in a mason jar, add fruit and nuts and whatever else you want in the morning, grab a spoon and go. Google it, there are quite a few recipes out there.
  • dreamer12151
    dreamer12151 Posts: 1,031 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Work days:
    usually 3 Weetabix (195 cals)
    2 tbsp. ground flaxseed (60 cals)
    2 teabags Irish Breakfast Tea (made with 3 cups water) (or Rooibos or Red Rose Tea to change it up!)
    1 cup fat free milk (90 cals)

Off days:
    Oatmeal (150 cals)
    2 tbsp. ground flaxseed (60 cals)
    2 teabags Irish Breakfast Tea (made with 3 cups water)(or Rooibos or Red Rose Tea to change it up!)

Both days, within 30 mins of waking up, 1/4 cup of strawberries (12 cals) & 1/4 cup blueberries (21 cals), my "pre-breakfast".
  • gingging1986
    Options
    3 raw white eggs+ 1 whole egg
    + 60 g of wheat bread !!! also u can have a snack (25 each of peanut) ... this is awesome