Sugar withdraws

Options
13»

Replies

• mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    If there's something that you really want to indulge in, you should once in awhile. Just save the calories for it.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Wow way to bump an old thread.
  • _sacar
    _sacar Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am trying to cut out sodas (coke a cola) and breads and pastas and i feel like im goingnuts already. I can sympathize. Im 44 and was brought up drinking mcdonalds cokes, Tab, and Diet Rite. Drinking water just didnt happen in our house. Its a hell of a hard habit to break.

The soda (Coke for me) was really rough, but now I drink pretty much water exclusively. I do have a Coke once in a while, but I usually don't finish it because I don't really like them much anymore.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    MissTattoo wrote: »
    jkwolly wrote: »
    So you're not eating fruits either?

Those have plenty of sugar.

I still eat those. I've cut out added sugar. I was consuming a lot of it. My latte in the morning had 50 grams of sugar in it!

the 50 grams of sugar in your latte = the 50 grams of fruit sugar in your strawberries and blueberries

are you also eating zero carb, because sugar?
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    awwww man who re-bumped this????
  • jessicatombari
    jessicatombari Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I eat well but can never get rid of my cravings for chocolate so now I just save the cals for them and voila problem solved :D
  • _sacar
    _sacar Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I eat well but can never get rid of my cravings for chocolate so now I just save the cals for them and voila problem solved :D

Yeahhhh chocolate is a huge problem for me.
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Your urges will go away. And if they dont....you said yourself you did not like the taste of the mountain dew. Walk past the vending machine and take a walk. Keep up the great work. FYI I bought a whole banana cream pie this weekend and had one slice. Made me sick and threw the rest away. Back on track later that day and will not look back.