When a guy asks if size matters, what do you automatically assume?

Options
530roman
530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
Could I be asking because I'm genuinely concerned for a below-average friend and his ability to please women (or men)?

or

Is it more likely that my own size leads me to ask a public forum about whether or not it truly matter?

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    I'm only here for moral support since the OP is my friend here.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    530roman wrote: »
    Could I be asking because I'm genuinely concerned for a below-average friend and his ability to please women (or men)?

or

Is it more likely that my own size leads me to ask a public forum about whether or not it truly matter?

I've seen and read both. it makes me assume that he's as small as you.

• 530roman
    Options

or

HA! Now I know you're lying because you wouldn't have seen mine (it's a nega-peen)
  • nowweseeyou
    nowweseeyou Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    That he has a penis as big as Ron Jeremy's.. Because, obviousness.

Only, I'm totally lying. He has a small penis & is trying to compensate by starting thread so he can FR women who say it doesn't matter and PM them pictures of his hide-a-peepee.

"His hide-a-peepee"

1,000 points
  • AmberStarr_87
    AmberStarr_87 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I'll go get the popcorn.
  • kinkyslinky16
    Options

or

HA! Now I know you're lying because you wouldn't have seen mine (it's a nega-peen)

Don't even pretend. I saved that *kitten*.. it's ok, it's still cute, I promise. <3
  • guitarrckr
    guitarrckr Posts: 1,717 Member
    Options
    ill grab the sodas !
  • AmberStarr_87
    edited March 2015
    Options

or

Don't even pretend. I saved that *kitten*.. it's ok, it's still cute, I promise. <3

And you told me you don't do noodz.. Lies. So many lies! :disappointed:
  • 530roman
    Options

or

Well don't leave everybody wondering! Show it.
  • kinkyslinky16
    Options
    I'll go get the popcorn.

or

Oh, I'll send you my noodz. no sad face!
  • kinkyslinky16
    Options

or

Well don't leave everybody wondering! Show it.

I can't. I was warned for my titty picture already remember.
  • AmberStarr_87
    Options
    I'll go get the popcorn.

or

Oh, I'll send you my noodz. no sad face!

I will impatiently await their arrival!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    :lol:
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Yeah pretty sure he knows he is small, but wants people to make him feel better by saying it doesn't matter.
  • justinegibbons
    justinegibbons Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    You're such a trouble maker @530roman‌ !!! Lol!

But to answer your question, it COULD be genuine curiosity.. But based on the fact that when he didn't like responses, he got nasty I assume he's worried about his micro peen
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    I can say it again. Why does this question come up pass teenager years?
  • AmberStarr_87
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

Because. Penis.
  • 530roman
    Options

I wasn't asking the question, I was asking a question about the question. It probably comes up after teenage years because you're still being given the benefit of the doubt prior to that? I don't know. I'm no expert on size questions.
  • yopeeps025
    Options

I wasn't asking the question, I was asking a question about the question. It probably comes up after teenage years because you're still being given the benefit of the doubt prior to that? I don't know. I'm no expert on size questions.

I have to agree with you i'm not expert on size questions either. Some women and men would have a better idea. If that guy in reference to the other thread is your friend. Man I feel sorry.
  • 530roman
    Options

I have to agree with you i'm not expert on size questions either. Some women and men would have a better idea. If that guy in reference to the other thread is your friend. Man I feel sorry.

Quite the contrary, I'm pretty sure he hates everybody and doesn't have friends. That's just a guess though.
This discussion has been closed.