When a guy asks if size matters, what do you automatically assume?

Options

Replies

• AmberStarr_87
    AmberStarr_87 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    530roman wrote: »
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    I can say it again. Why does this question come up pass teenager years?

I wasn't asking the question, I was asking a question about the question. It probably comes up after teenage years because you're still being given the benefit of the doubt prior to that? I don't know. I'm no expert on size questions.

I have to agree with you i'm not expert on size questions either. Some women and men would have a better idea. If that guy in reference to the other thread is your friend. Man I feel sorry.

Quite the contrary, I'm pretty sure he hates everybody and doesn't have friends. That's just a guess though.

I like him..
  • justinegibbons
    justinegibbons Posts: 918 Member
    Options

I like him.. [/quote]

Lmfao
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Could I be asking because I'm genuinely concerned for a below-average friend and his ability to please women (or men)?

or

Is it more likely that my own size leads me to ask a public forum about whether or not it truly matter?

I was so sad to see the original post. It was the saddest post I've ever seen. : ( if you have to ask....hmmmmm. I hope it dies or is moderator incinerated. This mock post, however, I'm into. And so as you know: this post is a perfect fit. Totally pleasurable. But, you should not HAVE to ask if this post is the right size or length. You should be able to just tell. From user reaction.

• 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    Who is the flag-happy *kitten* that keeps flagging my *kitten*?! You ain't doin nothin but helpin my street-cred... idiots.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    Who is the flag-happy *kitten* that keeps flagging my *kitten*?! You ain't doin nothin but helpin my street-cred... idiots.

Lol that's hilarious
  • XxQueenMxX
    XxQueenMxX Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I guess just to see if a woman is satisfied. At least that's what I thought when my fiance asked or when we talk about stuff like that.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    That he has a penis as big as Ron Jeremy's.. Because, obviousness.

Only, I'm totally lying. He has a small penis & is trying to compensate by starting thread so he can FR women who say it doesn't matter and PM them pictures of his hide-a-peepee.

*gigglesnort*
  • landfish
    landfish Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    This is the man equivalent of a woman asking if she's fat.

If a dude is hung like a stud hamster, knows it, and asks the question, then all involved know the answer.
  • 530roman
    Options
    "stud hamster".... HA! Will you be my new best friend?
  • Mafuezee
    Mafuezee Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    >_>
  • teatime256
    teatime256 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Well...I'd be kind and tell him it's not size that matters but the motion of the ocean. However, I have to say, it take a long time to get to London in a row boat!
  • Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Personally, I'd never ask. I've always been thoroughly satisfied with my size.
  • KrysKiss87
    KrysKiss87 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    IF A guy has to ask, I usually assume he suffers from a disease called millimeter peter.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    No one assumes the other end of too big?
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    When I ask all I want is a good post thread full of verified statistics to compare myself to. And my pillow, cause I'll probably cry. :sad:

I think your penis is fantastic. :flowerforyou:

• KrysKiss87
    KrysKiss87 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    landfish wrote: »
    This is the man equivalent of a woman asking if she's fat.

If a dude is hung like a stud hamster, knows it, and asks the question, then all involved know the answer.

^^^Truth.^^^
  • BigEdge
    BigEdge Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    When I ask all I want is a good post thread full of verified statistics to compare myself to. And my pillow, cause I'll probably cry. :sad:

I think your penis is fantastic. :flowerforyou:

how nice!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Wait, this isn't about our wallet?
  • 530roman
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    Wait, this isn't about our wallet?

Yea, what's everybody else talking about?
This discussion has been closed.