Options
    urloved33 wrote: »
    Pain is weakness leaving our bodies

Well said...
  • petee5854
    petee5854 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    petee5854 wrote: »

Pretty sure a 75 pound bed ridden nun could whoop my *kitten* right now.

Why, have you been sidetracked??

I feel that way today! I am also having fatigue. I am trying to play around with the calories/exercise thing. Are YOU eating 1200 cals?[/quote]

Yes, I have been around 12-1400 calorie range but falling under my daily goal by some 5-700 calories lately. Ever since this has been happening, I have felt the fatigue and general upper arm soreness. Not fulfilling the daily caloric goal is causing it, I believe. Add dense foods...and let the weight come off based on the mfp guideline.
  • spilledmilk
    spilledmilk Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    urloved33 wrote: »
    Pain is weakness leaving our bodies

Is that you Jillian?? :#:#

• sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    If you're doing an upper body workout every other day that might be why you're sore? Maybe take 2 or days in a row off and just rest up.

Eat more, sleep more, take 2 rest days and see if all of those symptoms have gone away.
  • petee5854
    petee5854 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    sofaking6 wrote: »
    If you're doing an upper body workout every other day that might be why you're sore? Maybe take 2 or days in a row off and just rest up.

Eat more, sleep more, take 2 rest days and see if all of those symptoms have gone away.

Sofaking6, thanks for that advice...I have been doing just that plus adding more dense foods and it seems to be subsiding...we shall see.