1235»

Replies

• LisaYon
    LisaYon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    5'4" 40 yrs old 20 lbs to go!
  • fitatschool
    Options
    I'm 160cm (5"3 and a little), down from 164 to 144lb, and still want to lose another 20lb! :)
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    13 to go!
  • _xXJennXx_
    _xXJennXx_ Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    I have 7 left to go, lost 18 of it already! Anyone is welcome to add me if they want!
  • JcMey3r
    JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    From what I worked out to be at 12% bodyfat which for now is my goal I need to come down by 17lbs. Add me if you feel like it.
  • queeniman
    Options
    I have 10 pounds left to lose, i've lost 13 in 2 1/2 months but it's slowing down now.
  • jovannadahling
    jovannadahling Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi..This is where I need encouragement. I am hardly 4'11. I weigh about 116. I am flucuating all month. I would really like to lose 16 lbs. I still am holding a lot of fat in my middle and I know my true weight is 102 lbs. also the extra weight I do carry gives me high tryglcerides..it runs in my family and my cholesterol should be lower.
    I was 128 at my highest 2 years ago w/0 the meds except topamax for my moods which helps with maybe keeping off 5 lbs and keeping me dopamax..trouble with spelling.
    But then I went vegan for a yr and went to about 118 for a while and just could not lose any more for a year and it went back on up to 126 lbs and my Dr put me on Phentermine. I am going on my 3rd month and I have lost 10 lbs. I was 115 yesterday. I go to 115 everyone in awhile so my body is trying to lose it. I need to start walking more because he gave me a 5 month script and then he said that is it.
  • jovannadahling
    jovannadahling Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I found that the thing the phentermine/ topamax is doing is showing me how to not over eat. I was over eating at night. So when I get off this..I plan to not eat at night. When I was thin before I did not eat at night. I also am eating very nutritiously. I am eating from the book George Mateljan The Worlds healthiest foods:drinker:
    :drinker: