Csection mommies

Options
124»

Replies

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I had 3 c-sections in Italy. The last one was 22 years ago. The women there after giving birth put on a stretchy girdle type garment to push their stomachs in right away and wear it for a couple of months. They also start with creams to reduce stretch marks after the 4th month of pregnancy. My scar was numb for a few years and I couldn't stand for my husband to touch it. I also had a tendency to walk stooped over for a few years (as if to protect that area). Now you can't even tell I had c-sections because the slight scar is low. I have a very slight band of fat above it, but I know I'm the only one that notices. I have worn a bikini to the beach for years. Good luck to you all. B)
  • CLA1134
    CLA1134 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just had my first c-section April 29th, so I am still getting used to all this. Anyone know if there is a group on here for c-section moms?
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Embarrassing but* :0 this is my progress!
    adgr4wqf8rc8.jpg
    I think it's even better now but too lazy to take photos right now haha
    Edit: i had 2 horizontal c- sections several years ago now !
  • whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I've had 3 c-sections, with very big babies. My stomach stretched a lot and I now have a large apron. While I'm working out and toning mostly everything else, there isn't much change in my tummy. I've come to grips with the fact I'll need surgery for it to be "normal" again.
  • chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Mines hasnt gone down much either. Working progress. My display pik is up to date
  • kerryadams21
    kerryadams21 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    sharmaynet wrote: »
    Hi ladies,I share your pain!! After gaining 70lbs taking me to around 190lb at 5ft 1 after my 2 pregnancies, both ended in emergency c-sectio. It's safe to say I had a big over hang!! I have for the last 12 weeks been tracking on MFP religiously and doing cardiovascular and weights in the gym 4 times a week. I have lost 24lb and a lot of inches. I'm quite pleased with my results so far and can certainly see a change in my tummy. Still a way to go, but starting to feel positive this tummy will become less saggy. Fingers crossed.

12 weeks a go34xjbpx.jpg

Now
    331myaf.jpg

WOW this is really encouraging, I've had two c sections I'm 5ft 2 and weigh 191lbs, only 11 days in but would be very happy to reduce my stomach that much in 12 weeks. Congratulations and keep up the good work.
  • chrisssiex23x
    Options
    just realized i aint posted my pic here yet. im 76lbs down now i think but i still have my hang over :( trying my best to train it in although i know you cant spot reduce area's im loving p90x3 workouts

My belly aint changed much from this pic is was just over 3 weeks ago as i tried p90x first couldnt do it then went to p90x3 lol

http://s1056.photobucket.com/user/Christine_Cowie/media/PhotoGrid_1432540219347_zpsgbafqxqa.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1
  • karolinarose
    karolinarose Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    FileppM wrote: »
    I was 285 (I'm 5'6) pounds with my first c section six years ago, and 295 with my second one three years later. I had a massive overhang and thought I would always look like that. I'm 193 pounds now and the change in the "flap" is huge. Everything is starting to lift and flatten out. I have a lot more faith that it will look even better as I lost my last 40-50 pounds.
    I'm at my third week....with 150lb to loose. I'm worrying a lot about my CS apron... But reading your story I'm full of hope. Well done You!!!
  • lbsealey
    lbsealey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Okay, had a c-section and thought that flap would never move. I found a DVD called Callenetics. It's a little old, super old and hokey, was done during all the Jane Fonda fitness craze. I will say however, it is NOT aerobic, but very small and tiny movements that you don't think are doing anything, but it worked. I actually could move the muscles and lift that flap. I recently purchased a new DVD as I have been back on task and working to shape up. This DVD was amazing. Good Luck.
  • chrisssiex23x
    Options
    lbsealey wrote: »
    Okay, had a c-section and thought that flap would never move. I found a DVD called Callenetics. It's a little old, super old and hokey, was done during all the Jane Fonda fitness craze. I will say however, it is NOT aerobic, but very small and tiny movements that you don't think are doing anything, but it worked. I actually could move the muscles and lift that flap. I recently purchased a new DVD as I have been back on task and working to shape up. This DVD was amazing. Good Luck.

Think i may need to hunt this dvd out lol
  • chrisssiex23x
    Options
    just found the dvd on amazon. they have a beginners one for under £6.00 or the first dvd that pops up is under £9.00 had a wee nose had reveiws to sounds promising workout lol. will have to give this a wee bash i think once i have cash to buy it lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!