I Need Someone To Stay Motivated With

Options
13»

Replies

• tiamaureenjohnson
    tiamaureenjohnson Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I need some peer motivation as well! I'd love it if people added me! I have about 15 lbs to lose. :)
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I need daily motivations and encouragement, looking for awesome supportive friends. Feel free to add me. :):):)
  • travhill
    travhill Posts: 5
    Options
    I lost 35lbs looking to lost another 40 to put me at an even 200. I'm think I hit a plateau I can always use the motivation to since I haven't reached my goal yet.
  • BicepsAndBows
    BicepsAndBows Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Anyone who would like to can feel free to add me as well! I have a diary that is open as long as we are friends on here, I log every day, and I try to post positive things and offer others encouragement every day. I am always wiling to message back and forth and I also will text back and forth to check in with each other if anyone likes to do that!
  • curryspicegirl
    curryspicegirl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hi! I am looking for someone to keep me honest in my weight loss journey. I oscillate around 120 lbs, I have now creeped up a few pounds over, and want to go back to my most comfortable 115. This is the first time I am planning to log food as well, supposedly it helps. So far I have only been logging exercises. I am going away in 1.5 weeks and need to be back to my normal weight by then, so that my clothes fit me. Who's with me?