What delicious, amazing, sinful treat did you turn down?

Options
124»

Replies

• sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Key lime pie. I went overboard yesterday because I was at Universal and just had to try a Krusty Burger and a Flaming Moe, among other things, at the new Simpsons food court. Today I was in "be good" mode, so even though hubby had a lovely piece of key lime pie at SeaWorld and tempted me to take a bite, I stood firm. It wasn't even all that difficult. I think my body knew it needed to make up for the prior day's indulgence.
  • madsworld1975
    Options
    I turned down a cigarette, a glass of wine and a slice of pizza. OMG...why must I have such an addictive personality. I have to avoid temptation at all cost since moderation is not a word in my vocabulary. Kudos to you amazing individuals who have the ability to do things in moderation. I am jealous ;)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I didn't actually. They are not sinful or amazing, but I've had some breakfast cookies lying around that I wanted to try called Belvita. They are more carbs than anything and more cals than my usual shakes but since I was out I tried them. I intended to eat only one and then get some hard boiled eggs or something proteiney, but lo and behold those little cookies were good. So I ate them all....with my morning decaf. So I made up for the lack of protein later in the day and no harm no foul right?
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    If I actually want it, then I'm having it. Calories be damned. I turn down NOTHING.

^^^ I usually live by this, but that cheesecake would have been my daily calorie intake for like... 3 solid days. Hahaha.
    You wanted the whole cake? o.o
    Of course not! That would be ridiculous. But TCF's cheesecake slices are the size of a grocery store cheesecake... go look up their nutrition information.
    Also, I was slightly exaggerating.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I was one of those kids that didn't say No to drugs.

I can understand why you felt you had to say no (I used to feel like that), but to me in order for me not to go nuts and eat ALL the foods with my bare hands while grunting in pleasure on a binge I pretty much just eat what I want and practice portion control. Also helps me live life less cranky..and keeps people safe.