Feels like I'm eating way more calories

2»

Replies

• skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    gia07 wrote: »
    skullshank wrote: »
    gia07 wrote: »
    Moderator, please close down this thread. Anyone continuing to respond is only wasting their valuable time and efforts...

This topic is not acceptable nor is responding to this..

ok we get it.
    she's acknowledged she has a problem.
    move along.

WOW... I did not do anything but make a request..

twice.
    after calling her a troll.
  • maxit
    maxit Posts: 880 Member
    maxit wrote: »
    I think you are under-eating and depriving your body of needed nutrients. You may be feeling full thanks to carbonated drinks. What jumps out to me is insufficient calories overall, and specifically, insufficient calcium, insufficient protein, insufficient sources of vitamins and other minerals - all of which can affect your health in serious ways. I see that you sometimes drink milk - 3 cups a day would help both with calcium and protein. I don't see any leafy green vegetables - add some at least a few times a week, and for sure 2 more servings of vegetables of any kind a day.

Do you have any suggestions of what vegatables??

Here are some suggestions: broccoli, spinach, green beans, carrots, beets, brussel sprouts, kale, tomatoes, squash (winter and summer), avocado (OK it's a fruit, but if you eat one a week your skin will love you).

• paradi3s
    paradi3s Posts: 343 Member
    What's your height and weight? I dont think anyone should be maintaining on 500 calories. Try a tdee calculator and slowly increase your calories. Have more fruits and vegetables! :-)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    paradi3s wrote: »
    What's your height and weight? I dont think anyone should be maintaining on 500 calories. Try a tdee calculator and slowly increase your calories. Have more fruits and vegetables! :-)

Some one eating 500 calories a day needs more calorie dense food than fruit and veg...
  • paradi3s
    paradi3s Posts: 343 Member
    paradi3s wrote: »

Some one eating 500 calories a day needs more calorie dense food than fruit and veg...

Add in ice cream and chocolates and all your favorite goodies haha so long as you hit your calorie goal (Which should at least be 1200! Move it up to 1200 then slowly add in 100 cals a day per week until you reach maintenance!)
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    eating nuts is a quick way to get more nutrient dense food for more calories without that much chewing involved lol, you can swallow them whole ... Don't be scared to get help if you need it, you only have one body don't mess it up but hurting it by not eating enough ... Good luck sweetheart

I'm not sure that's the best way to eat nuts.