Middle Aged Mom with a long way to go!

Hey you guys! My name is Kristi and I'm in my early 40's. I have a 13 year old son that is my heart. I'm starting a diet again, this time just eating less calories instead of all the specialty diets that I've tried in the past. I've done pretty well so far, but fell off the wagon yesterday, hence why I'm here today. I need a little accountability and am hoping some of you can provide that for me :) Here's the crazy thing: I have no idea how much I weigh. And I'm not going to look until I drop a pant size or two! I really don't need the added stress of the scale numbers not moving daily, lol... Anyway, I hope I can connect with some of you and we can share our stories, motivate and challenge one another and just provide support in general.

Replies

• KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 959 Member
    Welcome to MFP :smiley:
  • kristiwalker9999
    kristiwalker9999 Posts: 3 Member
    Thank you KareninCanada! Glad to be here :blush:
  • Feistiness72
    Feistiness72 Posts: 3,772 Member
    Hi! My name is Diana and I also have a 13 yr old son. He'll be 14 next month.
    I was on here for sometime and helped me. However I was off the wagon for a long while and certainly shows. I just came back last week and slowly getting my steam back. Add me and we can certainly help each other! Wish you the best!