Ladies: who is 200+ pounds?

Options

Replies

• stefisdeadgood
    stefisdeadgood Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm always happy to have more friends on here, so if any one would like to send me a friend request, go for it. :-)

SW: 336lb 5 years ago and have been up and down a bit since
    CW: 257lb last Monday
    GW: not sure yet
  • cfranz7715
    cfranz7715 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Chris. 43 yrs old.
    SW: 333
    CW: 262
    GW: 150 ...for now! I have been FAT all my life. The last time I remember being in the 150's was in 8th grade! I have no idea what 150 would look like on me so that's my goal for now! For my height and build I should be closer to 125-130. I'm 5'2".

anyone please feel free to add me!
  • boomitten4u2
    Options
    Count me in the over 200# category. I started at 248 and recently joined the group here. I had gastric bypass surgery 4 weeks ago and was slowly watching a pound a day come off......now I seem to have stalled. Not sure where to go from here - I am still on pureed foods but can move to soft foods on Wednesday of next week - Thank God!
  • bookworm221
    bookworm221 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Me too - i'm over 200lb! I'm low carbing which is working well for me. Happy to be friends! :)
  • Vaugirard15
    Vaugirard15 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    That would be me... but maybe not for much longer (crossing fingers with goals in mind!)

Height: 5' 8.5"
    SW: 260 -ish (or +, not sure b/c of unreliable scale that I replaced 1 week after beginning)
    CW: 212
    GW: 175 (starting goal weight-- this seemed on the verge of impossibility when I began but now seems like a little too high!)

I began watching my diet in late December 2012. Started using MFP in late January/early February 2012. Got my FitBit (helps enormously!) in mid-February 2012.

Am looking for positively-minded MFP friends who aren't too fanatical about only "one right way" to do this.
  • cookerk1
    cookerk1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Count me in.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I used to be...

HW 280
    SW 245

You ladies got this!!! work your butt off and hit onderland... I don't know what it is, but when you get there you push yourself even harder to never see a 2 in the front again!

Anyone is free to add me :)
  • Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    SW: 292
    CW 239
    GW 165.
  • kxtina93
    kxtina93 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, completely new here, just started yesterday :)

Height: 5'8"
    SW: 240
    CW: 240
    Goal Weight: 140
  • akwilson4
    akwilson4 Posts: 1
    Options
    Feeling your pain!

Height: 5'9"
    SW: 280-3 years ago...
    CW: 247
    Goal Weight: 170

I was down to 227 but then winter hit in the Great Northwest as well as depression and I had no $ to join a gym. I tried walking at the mall but had a hard time with that too.

So now I'm off and running again! Literally! I'm so glad to see there are more of us in the same boat :)
  • varuca1
    varuca1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Valerie and I'm looking for as much motivation as I can get, so feel free to add me :)

Height: 5'2"
    SW: 273-over 2 years ago
    CW: 227
    GW: 150
  • UmNoor73
    UmNoor73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ok...here it goes. I am looking for some extra support in losing over 100 lbs. I think I have been doing ok so far. But looking for more motivation. Please feel free to add me!

Height: 5'6"
    SW: 273 lbs.
    CW: 258
    GW: 150 (or less)
  • Annie83uk
    Annie83uk Posts: 128
    Options
    age 30
    sw 231
    cw206
    gw 120-140
    5'5"
    add me if ya want to :)
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I am 20 years old. Height is 5'6 and starting weight was 258lbs and current weight is 240.5lbs. I hope to be down to 120-140lbs. But it might be different when I start losing major weight.
  • sandraakrueger
    sandraakrueger Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :smile: I'm right there with you so, maybe we can encourage each other. I'm quite a bit older than you in numbers but I have a young heart. Let's stay in touch
  • JinxRita
    JinxRita Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 24 years old, 5'9", 235lbs, and I'm hoping to get down to at least 170lbs. :)
  • ipsamet
    ipsamet Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Me!!

Height: 5'9"
    SW: 296
    CW: 219
    GW: 170
  • Stephanief8291
    Options
    I just started this group, maybe we can move the conversation over here and keep it going.

Ladies who are 200+, is the name of the group.

Since I am stealing the OP's idea I would love it if she would join me over there and make this a place for all of us in need of support as we work to reach our goals
  • Stephanief8291
    Options
    I thought this was going to be the hardest thing ever to do. But something else that helped me was to research things that are in soda, especially diet soda. Did you know it has formaldehyde in it? So in theory every time you take a sip of diet soda you are embalming yourself a little. Stuff like that is really motivating me to keep away from it.
    My goal is to cut out soda and then I will keep on going, cutting out more.

Count me in too! I have to make a lot lot lot of changes to how I eat and drink throughout the day. I am on day 11 of no soda!!! I am drinking 1 cup of coffee in the am, about 2 quarts of green tea (which counts as water :-D ), and about the same on water. It has been tough, but I found that drinking flavored beverages at first helped. Also, have to limit my carbs now for medical reasons so ALL of my yummy Chicago style pizza is out, pasta, bread, rice, potatoes, all white stuff, etc is OUT as well. I long on several times a day to log my food and exercise. I would love to offer support on this journey, cause I know I am going to need some myself.

Feel free to add me

Height: 5'3
    SW: 219
    CW:??? (waiting until Monday for my Dr. Apt)
    GW:135
  • nprice3
    nprice3 Posts: 1
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm new to MFP and I've been on a weight loss journey for a while now. I also just recently started a work out program.

SW: 409
    CW: 253
    GW: 160
    HGT: 5'4"