Ladies: who is 200+ pounds?

Options

Replies

• mrswine
    mrswine Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    My current weight is 173, but I started at 215 and would love some friends who understand the struggle!

SW: 215
    CW: 173
    GW #1: 140 or 25% body fat
  • colleenp2803
    colleenp2803 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me!! I'm 5'11" and around 215 or 220.. I refuse to get on the scale because I've worked my butt off and the scales are barely moving. I am seeing improvments with my measurements.. so I keep focusing on that... I am in a size 14-16 and have never worn anything below a size 12.. I'm looking for buddies to keep me going .. Send me a friend request. Thank you!!
  • fitbyfaith75
    fitbyfaith75 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me too :-)
    5'9
    SW: 243
    CW: 239
    GW: 170

This is the second half of my journey. I weighed 298 on the day I gave birth to my son in 2010. When I started MFP back then I was 285. Since then I have yo-yoed between 220-240. I am ready to get my head back in the game and to reach my healthy weight.

We can do this ladies.
  • rCatheriner
    rCatheriner Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :-)

Height: 5'8"
    SW: 254
    CW: 242
    GW: TBD...right now I'm aiming for 200 and then we'll see!
  • steadk
    steadk Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    **yep**

SW: 220
    CW: 205
    GW: 150ish---depends totally on my build and overall health

I'm just ready to get past this lol
  • LyndaMRou
    LyndaMRou Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request! I'm 7 months into this journey to healthful eating and lifestyle.

Height: 5'7"
    SW: 268
    CW: 200.2 (Aaaargh!!, so close to onederland!!)
    GW: 185 to start and probably 165 after that.

I'm enthusiastic, go to the gym 3-5 times a week, use a fitbit to count my steps (and love it!!) and have really embraced the wonders of the food diary -- it's the only thing that keeps me honest and really works for me.

Anyone who would like a cheerleader or to be cheered is welcome to add me.

Lynda
  • IrishSandy
    IrishSandy Posts: 10
    Options
    Happy to be in that boat now. (Started on a barge!) New to posting, looking to share journey now.

Height: 5'5"
    SW: 335
    CW: 255
    GW: 150
  • snickerskittycat
    snickerskittycat Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi My name is NIkki.
    mY CW is 252
    I haven't been under 230 for years... So sad. I am 35 years old. GW is 150. I need support to keep going.
  • BACKDROPsilhouette
    Options
    Height: 5' 10.75"
    Weight: 260
    Goal Weight: 180*

* I actually don't have a set goal weight. This is the weight the charts and calculators tell me I should be at, but I'm going more by measurements and how I feel about myself. I'll stop when I get to a comfortable spot.
  • rtrcarrie
    rtrcarrie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    :)
  • rtrcarrie
    Options
    Best of luck to everyone. I KNOW you can do it. I started out at 222 and am hovering between 154 and 157 with a goal of 150. It takes time, determination, willingness to change your way of eating forever, and friends like you are finding here on MFP. This program helped me and my husband to loose weight, understand what we were eating in the realm of healthy/not healthy, balance our eating habits into a healthy balance of protein, carbs, and fats, make sure we are getting enough vitamin and, not too much sodium, without starving ourselves or going on a "diet". As the unhealthy foods in our kitchen ran out we replaced them with healthy alternatives. We LOVE how and what we eat now and we are sooooo much more healthy!

YOU CAN AND WILL DO THIS EVERYONE! Just don't give up, keep your eyes on your reasons, motivations, and goals.
    OH, just a tip that worked for me: Have an ultimate goal, but make your current goals smaller. For me it was all about hitting the next "10" mark. Like when I got down to 199 then 189 and 179 etc. It was a new place for me and I treated myself every time for getting to a new mark. Sometimes it was a burger and fries, but mostly I treated myself with something non-food like a movie night or new underwear, or a new shirt, or when it was time a new pair of jeans.
  • rtrcarrie
    Options
    5'10
    HW/SW: 266
    CW: 237
    GW: 170

FR sent :)

I LOVE YOUR PIC! What an awesome motivation and truth!
  • Ann_Marie_2x_MORE
    Ann_Marie_2x_MORE Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    ::raises hand::

I am, I am....

Height: 5'5"
    SW: ?? Possibly 260ish, it's a guess though
    CW: 244
    Goal Weight: 130
  • aggieamy05
    aggieamy05 Posts: 11
    Options
    I used to be.

Height: 5' 11"
    SW 275
    CW: 170
    Goal Weight 175 (haha it is now changed to 165!)

Feel free to add me! I've been there, I lost the weight through hard work and pure dedication!
  • joycehostetler
    Options
    Height: 5'1"
    SW: 296
    Current:244
    Goal:135
  • lesliefb
    lesliefb Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in the same group as you guys. I hate to share my stats publicly, but I'd be glad to share if any of you would like to connect as MFP friends. Feel free to send me a note :)

I'm 42, 5'9" and have at least 60lb to lose to get down to a "good for me" weight. I don't think I've ever been "normal" according to any charts. lol
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    To begin with I was 220 after having my daughter. I'm now 154 with a goal of 145-150. Feel free to add me.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    To begin with I was 220 after having my daughter. I'm now 154 with a goal of 145-150. Feel free to add me.
  • dllewis7
    dllewis7 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    So close to Onederland but it seems so far away. Hope to make it there this month!!!

Height: 5'4"
    SW: 249
    CW: 214
    Goal Weight: 150, possibly lower when I get there!

The focus I'm using to get there is simply to be active for 4 hours daily (2-1/2 of those in vigorous physical activity - walking my dog and my gym workouts), 1 hour preparing and fixing nutritous healthy REAL food, and another half hour just up and about.

My job is at a desk so it is vital that I keep getting up and moving hard throughout the day. Always looking for like-minded and supportive friends on this journey.

-Debra
  • krisgrody
    krisgrody Posts: 13
    Options
    Hey ladies feel free to add me. I have come a long way and want to help everyone to go as far! "You have to save yourself, but you don't have to do it alone!" :flowerforyou:
    Age 26
    Height 5'5
    SW 264 lb
    CW 204.8
    Goal weight 150 lbs