The beach!!!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Im typing a reply to see what happens. Ive been "warned" by mfp and I dont know what that means. Jail bars on my comments? Maybe...

You've been warned after only 28 posts?
    Um, go to the naughty corner.
  • jennifershoo
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Buy a bright pink bikini and wear it with pride

Seriously dude, nobody will notice the excess poundage with the right beachwear

I've checked your profile ...I'm pretty sure hot pink bikini would work

man-bikini-5.jpg

• jennifershoo
    Options
    Barney_bikini_8880.jpg
  • myfelinepal
    myfelinepal Posts: 13,000 Member
    Options
    You need to buy a bikini that's two sizes too small. Then try it on every day. Use a full length mirror so you can see how fat you still are and do the following affirmations:

'I am a fat pig and nobody loves me'

Do this for at least ten minutes every day until you've reached goal weight.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    sjohnny wrote: »
    I was just informed we are taking a family vacation to the beach in two months. I am not anywhere close to beach shape. What's the best way to drop about 15 pfunds of purely fat in that time?

I'm also training for a mountain ultra that is three weeks after the beach trip. So I don't want to sacrifice running performance.

2 months? 15 lbs? That's only 1.6 lb/week.

Drop to a 500-600 calorie/day deficit for the next two months, and you'll be there.

Keep up the running so that the 500 calorie/day deficit isn't too difficult ... you can run 500+ calorie's worth several days each week. Actually, if you're training for an ultra, you'll probably burn a couple thousand calories on your long days, and 500-ish calories on your shorter days.

Or is this whole thread just a joke?

Definitely a Joke!!
    Why..... I do not know

i know where the eggs and mma come from (and makes me laugh) LOL
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    Also eggs. Don't eat eggs.

Even if my not planning on a death match in the eight sided circle?

definitely no eggs if in training. thats just a myth.

buy a shroud and wear it to the beach. just cover everything up. what you want is impossible.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    I was just informed we are taking a family vacation to the beach in two months. I am not anywhere close to beach shape. What's the best way to drop about 15 pfunds of purely fat in that time?

I'm also training for a mountain ultra that is three weeks after the beach trip. So I don't want to sacrifice running performance.

2 months? 15 lbs? That's only 1.6 lb/week.

Drop to a 500-600 calorie/day deficit for the next two months, and you'll be there.

Keep up the running so that the 500 calorie/day deficit isn't too difficult ... you can run 500+ calorie's worth several days each week. Actually, if you're training for an ultra, you'll probably burn a couple thousand calories on your long days, and 500-ish calories on your shorter days.

Or is this whole thread just a joke?

The problem is being able to eat enough to not want to kill people while running high mileages and still lose a lot of fat really fast.

I WANT EVERYTHING!!!!

Especially a pink bikini.