Advocare 24 Day Challenge??

Options
13»

Replies

• saradougz
    saradougz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    *kitten*......
    I bought the first half of the cleanse because my coworker referred it to me and she did it with a friend. She didn't work out during the cleanse at all and lost 6 pounds and age her energy, so I was convinced because she wouldn't lie about something like that and she is literally making no profit off of it. Her sponsor was really about not making people spend a ton of money, she told me herself the meal replacement shakes were only if I was on the go a lot (which I am but I can spend time to cook I'm not totally lazy). I literally just picked up the package for the first ten days because she said I can buy the cleanse in two parts if I wanted to. If I see no results then I won't bother getting the other half but now I'm torn... even though I will say starting this is motivating me to work out again, am I wasting money? Is there anywhere in the world I can get an unbiased opinion? AHHHHHH :(
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    saradougz wrote: »
    *kitten*......
    I bought the first half of the cleanse because my coworker referred it to me and she did it with a friend. She didn't work out during the cleanse at all and lost 6 pounds and age her energy, so I was convinced because she wouldn't lie about something like that and she is literally making no profit off of it. Her sponsor was really about not making people spend a ton of money, she told me herself the meal replacement shakes were only if I was on the go a lot (which I am but I can spend time to cook I'm not totally lazy). I literally just picked up the package for the first ten days because she said I can buy the cleanse in two parts if I wanted to. If I see no results then I won't bother getting the other half but now I'm torn... even though I will say starting this is motivating me to work out again, am I wasting money? Is there anywhere in the world I can get an unbiased opinion? AHHHHHH :(

cleanses suck.

AdvoCare sucks.

all MLM programs suck. it's all snake oil.

end of story.
  • goldiegirl82
    goldiegirl82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I personally loved it. I lost around 15 pounds while using advocare. The only downfall is the cost I think, I couldn't afford to stay on it
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I personally loved it. I lost around 15 pounds while using advocare. The only downfall is the cost I think, I couldn't afford to stay on it

you could have gotten the same results from a healthy diet using willpower and a food scale. for FAR less money.

nobody ever wants to hear that, though.