50 lbs Down and 25 lbs To Go!!! (Progess Pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• hellsbells1
    hellsbells1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Amaaaaazing!! Well done, you look like a new woman.
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Amazing! you look wonderful
  • flpmomi
    flpmomi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thanks again everyone for the kind words and compliments!!! You guys are great!!! Been a long journey, but I am excited to keep pushing!!! :bigsmile:
  • Bigjayinga
    Bigjayinga Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow, great work. Congrats.
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Fantastic hun well done :flowerforyou:
  • jessannprice
    jessannprice Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great work!
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! what an inspiring post! Keep up the great work!
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    You guys are all so kind!!! Thank you so much for all your compliments and kind words!!! :blushing: I wish I had time to thank each and every one of you personally, but I have this stupid thing called a job! :grumble: Really sucks to be an adult sometimes. :laugh:

Someone asked what was my routine, exercise and eating, well......

I started off just doing dance games on the wii and kinect as I mentioned. Did that with my bestie a couple nights a week for like 2 hours. And on the weekends with my daughter and her friends. (They thought I was just a cool mom for playing with them, but lil did they know I was doing it for me. :laugh: I just got a gym membership like 3 months ago and try to go when I can or feel like it. I love the ARC trainer when I go and a few ab machines. (I need to go to the gym more often) The games are just more fun. lol.

As for eating, eh.....I make a few more healthier choices now but I never really ate horribly bad. But my biggest thing was I learned portion control. I do not, I repeat DO NOT deny myself anything what so ever. If I want cake, then damn it, I'm going to have cake!!! I just now eat it in small portions and don't pig out. Simple as that. =)

You look great! I like your attitude about food. I am learning about moderation this time in my life. Saving sweets and/or treats for special occasions is one of the pleasures of life. It used to be an everyday entitlement. I brought garbage into my house (Chocolate, Chips, Soda, Microwavable Foods) and well thats all I wanted to eat. I didnt prepare food, I reheated it, and I felt awful! I personally avoid those kinds of food now but I also dont deprive myself. I know that its not one peice of birthday cake thats going to make me fat again, its eating it every day all day that will. It took me a couple years of eating crap day in and day out to get to my biggest weight, so Im giving myself at least that long to undo the damage. Thank you for the pics, you look BEAUTIFUL. You inspire! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!