Wedding Dress 60 days before and after pictures

Options

Replies

• maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    It's a beautiful dress and you are a beautiful bride!! Congrats on reaching your goal and best wishes for your wedding!
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! you look gorgeous!!
  • smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    Options
    Amazing difference in just two months! You look beautiful. Congrats on getting married :)
  • ALittleBitLess1
    ALittleBitLess1 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow! thats ace! what was your routine??
  • BucsGirl4Life
    BucsGirl4Life Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Stunning!!! Congratulations on your hard work!
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Beautiful bride. Congratulations on your success and your upcoming wedding!
  • PhoenixRising7
    PhoenixRising7 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look fabulous, and the dress is beautiful! Congratulations on your loss and your upcoming wedding. :)
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Stunning! Get the dress altered and fitted to you....even without the girdle. You shall be a beautiful bride and your groom will be so proud.
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Congrats! (on both!) You look great! I really like the design on the front of the dress and I LOVE that veil!!
  • frankensteen
    frankensteen Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That is so inspiring! You look absolutely stunning, and that dress is gorgeous. Congratulations on your wedding, too! :)
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    WOW! HERE COMES THE BRIDE!! MAKE THAT THE BEAUTIFUL BRIDE! CONGRATS! The gown is amazing!!
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your upcoming wedding and best wishes for a long, happy marriage!

Your dress is beautiful and you look gorgeous in it! I hope you have a lovely wedding day.
  • jennwren77
    jennwren77 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference in 60 days. You look great. Congratulations!
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Congratulations!
  • SwolfeC
    SwolfeC Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    What did you do to do this!!! I have five months until my wedding and I want to lose 30-40 pounds.......IMPRESSIVE
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    That is nothing short of amazing!!! I commend you on purchasing the dress, knowing you would look stunning in it when it was time for the wedding. Beautiful dress and beautiful girl!! Congratulations!! Job well done!!
  • LaPati
    LaPati Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this. You look incredible and your dress is jaw dropping. Congratulations!
  • fysty75
    fysty75 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Please post "DAY OF" photos as well. I LOVE YOUR VEIL!
    Congrats on both your weight loss and your upcoming nuptials
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    The back looks amazing wow !! The front too but I really like the train and you really look toned congrats!!:heart:
  • Lavaldez87
    Options
    that is awesome!!!!!!!!! congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!