Wedding Dress 60 days before and after pictures

Options

Replies

• NoreenF
    NoreenF Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look beauitful and absolutely radiant! Wishes for a lifetime of love, health and happiness to you and your future husband!
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Your husband's jaw will drop when he sees you. Great job!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!
  • _CrepeSuzette_
    _CrepeSuzette_ Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    60 days ago I went into a wedding dress shop to buy a veil for a dress I had already bought for my 4th of July wedding. I saw and fell in love with a dress that was so perfect for my wedding, but not so perfect for me. My lower bellow, love handles, and backfat/ arms made the dress not live up to all its glory, but when I put it on, I knew I had to have it. So I bought the dress even though I looked less than stunning in it, I joined MFP and I went to try it on this week for the first time, 60 days and over 20 pounds later.

AS you can see, where I was bulging out in the lower bell the dress is now wrinkled and falling loose on me, It will be steamed/ironed and will fall flat and look better. And since it fits over my muffin top it added inches to make the length so much better.

Its insane how much of a change there is! In the 'before' photos I was wearing a tummy tucker girdle and the corset is pulled tight. In the 'after' photos the corset isn't even help tuck me in, because its pulled as tight as it can go and its too loose and I am not wearing any girdles at all.

60 short days of hard work and eating less, and I have to take a dress that was too small for me in!!

a5acfc6b-b429-4ecc-a779-19bf12a97eea_zps87f6cfdc.jpg

9602ae54-412a-491a-94a7-fd6d6a7c0ac3_zps83802b66.jpg

26eefc39-87c1-43d3-a7e9-3d079014b74a_zpsf8acd56a.jpg

6da37bc7-49c8-4755-bb6e-0f9c82ef9c1b_zpsf3087ee6.jpg

fff541a1-73ff-47b5-b336-2e0a80a54c43_zps95d911d2.jpg

You are enchanting and that long embellished veil is stunning!
    Congratulations!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring....I have til next yr to fit in mines perfectly....but just seeing your hardwork and results...I know I can do it...Thanks for sharing...
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You're dress is absolutely beautiful and you look fantastic! Congrats on the upcoming wedding and weight loss!
  • amcassey
    amcassey Posts: 16
    Options
    Congratulations! It looks beautiful.
  • helen8297
    helen8297 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    That is incredible! Well done!
  • sjacks14
    sjacks14 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Big difference. It actually looks like a different dress. Congrats!!
  • Smitten823
    Smitten823 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!!

Wow what a great success story :) The fact that you stuck to your goal and using MFP is inspring - thank you for sharing! Great job on your weight loss and keep up the amazing work!
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Wow! I actually thought those were 2 different dresses before I read your paragraphs!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! you look great and that dress is amazing!!!!! Congrats and happy wedding! :)
  • cook6609
    cook6609 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely beautiful in that dress!!!! Congrats on your loss and congrats on your wedding!!!
  • mnm424
    mnm424 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    What a transformation!!! From head to toe literally!!! You look gorgeous!!!!!! And the dress is beautiful!!!!! I love the train!!!!!!

:heart:
  • kandienicole
    Options
    Good job on your hard work!! You look beautiful!
  • maedarger
    maedarger Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love that dress. Great job!!
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    awww you look so pretty! I can definitely see an amazing change...congrats!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Awww, you look so amazing and the dress is beautiful :)
  • oohashbee
    oohashbee Posts: 21
    Options
    You look amazing in your dress :D!!!
  • spunkychelsea
    spunkychelsea Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    He's one lucky man! I'm sure he will be so thrilled to see you so happy and stunning in your dress. Great job on all your hard work!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing dfference. Go you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!