Options
1235»

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    I had 220 calories of gelato (sea salt caramel Talenti, to be exact). I felt zero guilt. And I even went over my calories. #boom

yo yo, did you get the yummy pieces in it this time? better?
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    I had 220 calories of gelato (sea salt caramel Talenti, to be exact). I felt zero guilt. And I even went over my calories. #boom
    I take it that you are enjoying that particular flavor? This is good news.

Yes and yes. It's glorious.

i finally got sea salt caramel and was like "eh" ….which i know is blasphemy but I have never been the biggest caramel fan ...

Maybe try mixing it with chocolate peanut butter cup. For science.

Or sending it to me.

hmmm i think I am going to try that …for science, and stuff…

and if I send you my gelato, are you sending me gelato back?????
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Gelato exchange program. I like it. Sure. What flavor do you like?
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    ceoverturf wrote: »
    Chicago, as I recall, is a pretty big town. I would guess there's probably some zero carb (that actually has carbs) frozen concoction that tastes like cardboard but has just as many calories as real ice cream available somewhere.

There are a few you can buy at local WFs, yes, that I suspect would fit that bill.

We also have Jeni's, of course (which has plenty of carbs, oh dear!), as well as a "fro yo" place that sells vegan and gluten free options. My kind of town, right?
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options

i finally got sea salt caramel and was like "eh" ….which i know is blasphemy but I have never been the biggest caramel fan ...

I've been eating this with the southern butter pecan. They complement each other well. I've gotten really weird about ice cream/gelato and don't like having only one flavor at a time ever.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »

I've been eating this with the southern butter pecan. They complement each other well. I've gotten really weird about ice cream/gelato and don't like having only one flavor at a time ever.

I have both these flavors in my freezer right now. I might have to do some experimenting in the name of science myself.

• lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I can have a serving a really good gelato for 200 calories or I could have this stuff and poop all night.

Decisions, decisions.
    Maybe the OP likes to poop?
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    last night i had a 2 scoop waffle cone (1 scoop cookie dough and 1 scoop choco brownie) and it ran me less than 400 calories for the whole thing. it was so yummy too.