Leslie Sansone walking DVD's--->any success?

Options
13»

Replies

• rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I credit her for helping me lose 65 lbs. I love her workouts and how even though it's low impact I found them very effective. I'm in great shape now and I still use her videos about 3 - 4 times per week. Sometimes one mile to warm up before doing another workout and other times her 4 and 5 mile walks with weights and higher intensity. I own over 40 dvd's and some of my favorites are the 5 mile Fat Burning Walk, 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk (I loveeeee Mary Kay's mile!), 4 Fast Miles (the intervals are great), Slim and Sleek Walk (3 miles) and Punch Up Your Walk (4 miles).

I've been walking with her so long that I had a dream the other night that I was taking a walk class and Leslie was leading it. LOL!

I am also using Jessica Smith walks. Some of her videos have the same idea but there is a lot more variety in the moves. You can find her on Youtube.
  • amcgltdchix
    Options
    I love Leslie! I do them a few times per week :)
  • dnunny70
    dnunny70 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I had to put my gym membership on hold this summer ($$) and I'm not able to do my beloved water aerobic classes. i dug out her DVDs and plan on doing them.

Her DVDs have been around for a decade? I remember buying my mom one when my son was 3ish....he's 14!

Off to find the group.