What Supplements Are You Taking?

Replies

• whey # figure 1.5 grams protein total per lb of body weight
    cottage cheese #cottage cheese is high in cassein
    peanut butter
    raw eggs
    creatine
    do a 40/40/20 split on diet with 20 being fats.

my wife takes ostabol. i tried it but it didn't do a lot for me. for the wife.. it's been packing on muscle.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Cowboy_71 wrote: »
    whey # figure 1.5 grams protein total per lb of body weight
    cottage cheese #cottage cheese is high in cassein
    peanut butter
    raw eggs
    creatine
    do a 40/40/20 split on diet with 20 being fats.

my wife takes ostabol. i tried it but it didn't do a lot for me. for the wife.. it's been packing on muscle.

uh what
  • Vicalina19
    Vicalina19 Posts: 6 Member
    In the morning after breakfast I take 1 multi-vitamin, 1 prescription folic acid and 1 prescription B-1 and 1 ginseng tablet.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    I take Vitamin D for my eczema.
  • uh what

it's mostly diet. Creatine I take religiously because it's multifaceted. It both increases energy to the muscles and it is a myostatin blocker.

I guess a person should add in vitamin C since it's a cortisol blocker but I'm rarely depressed so I skip it and just eat a lot of grapefruit instead.

I code for a living so it's common for me to use a # symbol to show comments.

I'm guessing you have things down to a better science for adding on muscle just based on your profile shot. I'm currently at 193 lbs and 14 percent body fat.

• Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    uh what

it's mostly diet. Creatine I take religiously because it's multifaceted. It both increases energy to the muscles and it is a myostatin blocker.

I guess a person should add in vitamin C since it's a cortisol blocker but I'm rarely depressed so I skip it and just eat a lot of grapefruit instead.

I'm guessing you have things down to a better science for adding on muscle just based on your profile shot. I'm currently at 193 lbs and 14 percent body fat.

I think he was refering only to the ostabol since he bolded it. There is nothing wrong with the rest except that most aren't actually supliments.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    women's multi V
    Vitamin D
    B complex
    magnesium/calcium/potassium
    fish oil
    probiotics
  • LolBroScience
    uh what

I think he was refering only to the ostabol since he bolded it. There is nothing wrong with the rest except that most aren't actually suplements.

Lol, more this :)
  • jett69
    jett69 Posts: 60 Member
    Just a protein shake with skim milk once a day
  • ahh.. Ostabol(brand name) or ostarine is a SARM. Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator. It only targets muscle and bone hence why my wife takes it. It's practically zero androgenic but anabolically, it's about the same as testosterone.

When I tried it, it didn't do a lot for me but than I have a script for testosterone.
  • Wheelhouse15
    edited March 2015

When I tried it, it didn't do a lot for me

A test booster that does nothing. You don't say.....
  • Edwardshar
    Edwardshar Posts: 271 Member
    Roids. What else do you need?
  • LolBroScience
    Edwardshar wrote: »
    Roids. What else do you need?

Food and hard training

• Cowboy_71 wrote: »

It's not a test booster and it does work. Just not for men who already have enough testosterone. For the wife it's working great. I've seen awesome results from it with her. Their are also studies with people in their 60s where it's added on a great deal of muscle mass without changing their daily routines.

Quite a few muscle builders will use it in the first 2 weeks of PCT to help them keep gains. It is also safe on the liver unlike most orals.

It has it's place. Women and old folks and people recovering from steroids. That's where it belongs.

• Wheelhouse15

It's not a test booster and it does work. Just not for men who already have enough testosterone. For the wife it's working great. I've seen awesome results from it with her. Their are also studies with people in their 60s where it's added on a great deal of muscle mass without changing their daily routines.

Quite a few muscle builders will use it in the first 2 weeks of PCT to help them keep gains. It is also safe on the liver unlike most orals.

It has it's place. Women and old folks and people recovering from steroids. That's where it belongs.

They all have "studies" and never seem to be replicated by independent research. Funny that.

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Protein shake (multiple kinds but will likely settle on Trutein which is whey, egg, and casein)
    Fish oil (I hate fish)
    Prenatal vitamin (a requirement by my doctor of any female my age)
  • it's not my product to sell. i don't really care if you buy into it or not. I know it's been working for the wife and that's good enough for me to keep buying it.

GTXinc is currently running it through their own tests and shortly it will no longer be on the market as a supplement. Expect it to be prescription only in 5 years.

Seriously I would guess you would place this product in the same group as trenbolone or winie and call them all test boosters which would be completely wrong.

A SERM can be used as a test booster. A SARM cannot but will actually in high enough doses cause your testosterone levels to drop which this does do. There are currently only 2 SARM's available on the market right now and neither one is very strong but they do work.
  • Wheelhouse15
    edited March 2015
    it's not my product to sell. i don't really care if you buy into it or not. I know it's been working for the wife and that's good enough for me to keep buying it.

GTXinc is currently running it through their own tests and shortly it will no longer be on the market as a supplement. Expect it to be prescription only in 5 years.

Seriously I would guess you would place this product in the same group as trenbolone or winie and call them all test boosters which would be completely wrong.

A SERM can be used as a test booster. A SARM cannot but will actually in high enough doses cause your testosterone levels to drop which this does do. There are currently only 2 SARM's available on the market right now and neither one is very strong but they do work.

If it's so good it will be banned so I'll just wait for real science and not corp funded studies if it's all the same to you.
  • LolBroScience
    I don't think I would include tren and winstrol under "supps"