How often do you weigh in?

Options
13»

Replies

• oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    sunday mornings but every once in a while I check during the week because I can not stand the suspense.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    3 times a day.

I like to make sure my deficit is not too high or small.
  • OsiViper
    OsiViper Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I "TRY" to only weigh in once a week.
    However that is not usually how it goes.. Sometimes I will weigh in in the morning and if my weight is up from previous days I end up weighing myself 3-4 times over that day to see if it was an error or if it went down.
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Every time I workout in the gym (roughly 3x per week).
  • l3cupcake
    l3cupcake Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm one that steps on my scale every morning. I've read no, only once a week, the same day each week, at the same time wearing the same clothes, or no clothes. My weight fluctuates a couple pounds every couple of days. How do I break the habit of weighing myself every morning, when my mind has to be conscious of what I eat and making sure to exercise since I have a very sedentary job??? UGH :angry:

If weighing yourself is something that you feel like you NEED to do, then record your weight every day on a graph. (get some graph paper, or just use your fitness pal app.) that way you'll be able to see where your average is traveling over the weeks. Up or down. :) that's what I do.