Ladies. Do you have and special period clothes?

Options
13»

Replies

• AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    noooooo... can't I just wear black?

stop trying so hard
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    Okay, this is hilarious. I read the topic and was thinking clothes specifically for "that time of the month". My answer was "yoga pants, baby". So..... not exactly what this topic is about, huh?

I am dying laughing. Sorry! I'm no help in this department. :laugh:

Me too! I was gonna say that just about every woman I know has "period underwear."

What?! Ew!!!

I'm sorry, have you not learned about the menstrual cycle yet, and that is why it grosses you out?

Um, I don't have "period underwear," because that's effing weird to me. I also have learned, extensively, first-hand, about the menstrual cycle and practice NFP, and am still totally grossed out by periods. So yeah.

Thank you. It doesn't gross me out, I thought that's what "feminine hygiene products" were for. Plug it up and tada! :laugh:
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Okay, this is hilarious. I read the topic and was thinking clothes specifically for "that time of the month". My answer was "yoga pants, baby". So..... not exactly what this topic is about, huh?

I am dying laughing. Sorry! I'm no help in this department. :laugh:

Me too! I was gonna say that just about every woman I know has "period underwear."

What?! Ew!!!

I'm sorry, have you not learned about the menstrual cycle yet, and that is why it grosses you out?

Um, I don't have "period underwear," because that's effing weird to me. I also have learned, extensively, first-hand, about the menstrual cycle and practice NFP, and am still totally grossed out by periods. So yeah.

Well I am terribly sorry that you are so grossed out by your own natural body functions. And I really don't care much if you don't have period underwear, notice I said "JUST ABOUT every woman I'VE MET." :flowerforyou:

And good for you that you've never had any leakage, howtolose. You must be blessed with a light period. Most women I know have heavy ones at least part of the time, and things happen. However, you're a grown woman and there is no need to say it's gross or "effing weird" to have underwear you wear during your period.

I have never come across as many grown *kitten* women period shaming as I have on this site.