The Purge-- All crime legal for 12 hours HMmM!?

Options

Replies

• Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    lol i'd have sex for money hahah

i would rather just do it in the middle of the street.....indecent exposure what?
    lmao
  • yuliyax
    yuliyax Posts: 288
    Options
    i guess there would be a lot of dead bodies in Alaska since we all have guns and would shoot intruders.
    I think the deaths here in the UK would be more inventive since we don't own guns haha

Just go to NI for guns.
    But then you'd have to bring it back, since it'd be illegal the next day, I much more prefer a butter knife haha, I think people would start creating weapons from zombie games like bats with spikes, the chainsaw businesses would triple their profits!
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    I wish MFP would do a purge. I have some s*** to get off my chest.

:angry:

^I nearly shot water out my nose when I read this!:laugh:
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    would it be bad if i wanted to treat everyone i see as if they were a zombie?
  • yuliyax
    Options
    totally. id park in a no parking zone.
    awwwwwwwwwww
    ExOAwSx.gif
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    i dont really think ill be the victim of any real crime so i wouldnt take this deal. but if this rule was in place i would probably go to St. Somewhere during the Purge and leave my house as fortified as possible. if someone does get in and steal my stuff at least im not home.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    All crimes that don't endanger other people's health against their will, sure. I'd be okay with drug use/sale, looting, prostitution, etc., but legalizing physical assault, rape, and murder just seems like a really bad idea no matter what.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    i guess there would be a lot of dead bodies in Alaska since we all have guns and would shoot intruders.
    I think the deaths here in the UK would be more inventive since we don't own guns haha

criminals would have boats sitting offshore loaded with gunmen waiting for the Purge and then raid UK's costal towns.
  • freddi11e
    freddi11e Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    lol i'd have sex for money hahah

i would rather just do it in the middle of the street.....indecent exposure what?
    lmao

lol and then we'd walk over to the nearest Taqueria (naked of course) and force them to make us Burritos at gunpoint. Bomb.
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    I would go to a fancy restaurant and dine and dash. Calories don't count for those 12 hours, do they?
  • jeffryjirraf
    jeffryjirraf Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    i would libel everyone. Twitter uncut
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I would participate in this. I would sit by an open window and any people who try to enter my property will be shot. Otherwise, it would be to benefit the other 364 days of the year of not having worry about it.

I would not engage in any criminal behaviour besides for self defence of myself and my house.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    I would participate in this. I would sit by an open window and any people who try to enter my property will be shot. Otherwise, it would be to benefit the other 364 days of the year of not having worry about it.

I would not engage in any criminal behaviour besides for self defence of myself and my house.

open window? you are just asking for molotov cocktail.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    all these people with bad ideas makes me think i could do well with Purge Consulting, LLC.

bring on the Purge! :D
  • jeffryjirraf
    jeffryjirraf Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Or I could get rowdy and eat swan without asking the queen.
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    The premise suggests that everyone wants to commit crime, and that laws are the only things holding them back. So if we're all allowed to be criminals for a day we'd be good the rest of the year? I think most good people are good for reasons other than to please the "State" and keep the law. And bad people fear neither.
  • yuliyax
    Options

criminals would have boats sitting offshore loaded with gunmen waiting for the Purge and then raid UK's costal towns.
    MEANIE
    2MOifP7.gif
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    9e414d9f.gif

So pumped to see this movie.
    No, I would not participate in a crime spree.
    What goes round comes back round. :devil:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Hell yes I'd participate....

I would jaywalk for 12 straight hours! What now PIGS....WHAT NOW?!!!! :smokin: :smokin:

Word...my ex mom-in-law's b/f got a $250 ticket for jaywalking a couple of months ago. Stick to the man!
  • WhyFlowersExist
    WhyFlowersExist Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I would honestly rob every gym near by, the next day id charge admission to my basement full of workout equipment HOME BUISNESS BIOTCHS PAY UP!