sex!!

Options

Replies

• gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    LOL, wear one of those wrist band heart rate monitor things while doing it, check reading afterwards.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    "Free for most" hahahhaha this is true.

It's never free for the guy.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Nope. You don't burn that much at all. According to the New England Journal of medicine, it's about 3.1 calories a minute for a woman, and 4.2 calories a minute for a man.
  • machelle04
    machelle04 Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Nope. You don't burn that much at all. According to the New England Journal of medicine, it's about 3.1 calories a minute for a woman, and 4.2 calories a minute for a man.

Interesting I need to find this article!
  • jacquemont
    Options
    Yes, thas what am talking about, my girl, @chelsy0587
  • yopeeps025
    Options

I wonder why man burn more than woman?

• jacquemont
    Options
    Hmmm if is just 3.1 for min that means 93 for 30 min am going to quit sex.....
  • machelle04
    machelle04 Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    jacquemont wrote: »

Nobody likes a quitter ;) lol
  • chelsy0587
    chelsy0587 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    "Free for most" hahahhaha this is true.

It's never free for the guy.

Umm... I respectfully think you are wrong sir.
  • jacquemont
    Options
    machelle04 wrote: »

Nobody likes a quitter ;) lol

That's right!!! I should just increase the time, maybe 3 a day, 279 damn good
  • never2bstopped
    never2bstopped Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I think that magazine is really overestimating what you burn. Also do they account for type of position?

This, there are positions that I feel I may be burning some good cals, but there are also ones where there is no way I'm burning more than I would sleeping.

What makes it even harder to judge is we change position a few times in a session.

If I were to ride for the entire time I guess I could burn 150 cals, but if you are worried about the cals burned in a session you are are doing it wrong.
  • shelties1
    shelties1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    bengal512 wrote: »

I'm glad this thread is here though it would be funny to put on MFP. Imagine seeing this on someones home screen.

XXXXXXX just burned 250 calories having sex!

LOL oh yes, we should get MFP to add that to the Exercise scoreboard.
  • chelsy0587
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I think that magazine is really overestimating what you burn. Also do they account for type of position?

If you are worried about the cals burned in a session you are are doing it wrong!

• yopeeps025
    Options
    chelsy0587 wrote: »

If you are worried about the cals burned in a session you are are doing it wrong!
    Hahahhaa no let's focus on burn calories, no matter how just do it and you will be burn it...

I can careless about calories burn in the bedroom. Actually a majority turn off I am dealing with right not with someone saying their exercise is only in the bedroom which is really sad.

• chelsy0587
    Options
    Yopeeps025.... Maybe bring it out of the bedroom? spice it up some? Think more of just enjoying each other than of Calories or a time limit...
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    I don't log the activities I do every day.
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    chelsy0587 wrote: »
    Yopeeps025.... Maybe bring it out of the bedroom? spice it up some? Think more of just enjoying each other than of Calories or a time limit...

Our sex itself is almost perfected. Comes with frequency and communication. I'm saying that it just pisses me off that she only claims exercise in the bedroom and that's it. Also to be honest weight is getting in the way of really exploring I am noticing. Mine weight and her weight.
  • never2bstopped
    never2bstopped Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I don't log the activities I do every day.

Love!
  • dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Get a fitbit or something similar, it'll give you a better idea of how much burn based on your heart rate.

an NSFW link, but so appropraite!
  • scottacular
    scottacular Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Can we have an MFP orgy?
This discussion has been closed.