Gaining weight while partner is pregnant

Options
2»

Replies

• ErikThaRed
    ErikThaRed Posts: 139 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words and good to know others have similar experiences.

I have lost a little bit since I've been focusing, but its kinda stalled now. When I originally started MFP 100 days ago, I was 253 lbs. The heaviest I've ever been. I lost 24 lbs in three months, then gained back 15 when I got sick, then got lazy. Then I started watching myself again. I lost 4 lbs, then the we got preggers and have been stalled, although I haven't been doing the best I can so I know why. So I am now trying to pay myself the attention I need and am pretty much back on track. Started exercising again recently (mainly just walking, but thats what helped me lose the 24 lbs.) and trying to eat better, even when I eat out. I think will start making meals ahead of time so that I can pop something in the microwave for those days that I know are not good for the wife. I'm also in the process of renovating a newly bought house, so I really don't get a lot of time to do anything these days, but that's nearing an end in 2 months (long story on that why its taking so long). Anyway, i think I'm the right track.