Which would you rather have ... Sex or Food

floridagirl7264
floridagirl7264 Posts: 318 Member
I'm a "Friendsaholic". I watch the reruns on Netflix. Anyway, a question was asked -- which would you rather have ... sex or food?

I vote SEX!!!

Replies

• jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    These threads sometimes :unamused:
  • floridagirl7264
    floridagirl7264 Posts: 318 Member
    jkwolly wrote: »
    These threads sometimes :unamused:

Oh ... I'm so sorry! Perhaps reading yet another thread entitled "would you date the above poster" would amuse you more.
  • Food. Because let's be honest, you can't live without food, but technically you could live without sex ... and I make food so good it's often better than sex. (Hence why the fatty (me) is on a fitness app to lose weight, haha)
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    for how long do I have to not eat? Is it a day to day choice? Because I can pick up IF...
  • _John_
    edited March 2015
    also, there is a "gremlins" type dilemma here depending on what is defined as sex...
  • _John_
    edited March 2015
    DP
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Assuming equal availability? Sex!!! Actual availability... food, lol.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    food

i will survive without sex
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    I think I need food to live so Sexy food! :tongue:
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Food
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    edited March 2015
    What type of stupid question is that? Obviously you need food and water first because if you're not healthy and hungry and dehydrated, your sex drive is gonna be down and you won't feel like doing ANYTHING with anyone.
  • Sarahndipity30
    Sarahndipity30 Posts: 312 Member
    Food! As much as I love sex, I can always take care of myself ;) and not starve at the same time!
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    what about having sex with food?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Food! As much as I love sex, I can always take care of myself ;) and not starve at the same time!

Exactly. While I would miss a willing partner, I can definitely take care of things to keep the edge off. Food though...sustenance.

• JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    bigphatcat wrote: »
    what about having sex with food?

I don't think I'd really enjoy having sex with food, but having sex while eating a sandwich doesn't sound so bad.

• ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    0/10 will not starve for sex
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Food. Because it's essential to life. Sex? Not really.

Call me pragmatic.
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Food. Because let's be honest, you can't live without food, but technically you could live without sex ... and I make food so good it's often better than sex. (Hence why the fatty (me) is on a fitness app to lose weight, haha)

I thought about that too. And then I thought, what would your quality of life be like if there were no sex. I'm not sure I would want to live. Perhaps this is true only for men. The testosterone eventually drives us crazy.

Hey! I'll have you know I'm totally norma... huh, you may be on to something!