Why am I slim yet wide? Should I lose more weight? What to do? Help!

Options
124»

Replies

• hhnkhl
    hhnkhl Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Just your bone structure...
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,459 Member
    Options
    You're not wide at all, for a human - that's how our bodies are organized. I am having a hard time imagining what your ideal body looks like.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    tomatoey wrote: »
    You're not wide at all, for a human - that's how our bodies are organized. I am having a hard time imagining what your ideal body looks like.

Me too...

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    You're definitely not wide.
  • alexistexas33
    alexistexas33 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You're FINE
  • thirdMay
    thirdMay Posts: 2
    Options
    slim doesn't equal to model shape and beauty.
  • Sophiasmomma
    Sophiasmomma Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    You are woman-shaped! You certainly don't look like you should be wanting to lose any more weight.

Ditto
  • Jessikin13
    Jessikin13 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I end up in the same boat as you when I'm at my target weight. Unfortunately, you can't make your hip bones any less wide. It just is what it is. But increasing muscle mass to your arms/upper body might give you that more hour glass shape you're talking about
  • tekkiechikk
    tekkiechikk Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    You're built like a classic woman with a waist that is narrower than your hips and chest. Don't despise the curves, you look positively amazing and I'll bet you have a lot of envious friends.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    tomatoey wrote: »

Me too...

Me three. I find this post very confusing. Your shoulders seem somewhat broad (not like a linebacker but you have nice straight shoulders) but I don't see any wideness in your hips. You seem very normal to me. The way you are standing in the pictures makes it a bit hard to tell but you look fine.