Skinny Saturday Challenge!

Options
:flowerforyou: Do you need a weekend boost? I sure do! Many times the weekend is a challenge to get through and we end up undoing everything we worked so hard for through the week. Take the Skinny Saturday Challenge and finish your weekend with a smile on your face! :bigsmile: Here's what it entalis:

Think double, double, double! :happy: :happy:
Double your exercise~
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker: :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :bigsmile:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. :heart: Grab a buddy and make the commitment! There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN! :smooched:

Replies

• ColoradoGirl
    ColoradoGirl Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I am in!!! Love this challenge!!!:smile::smile:
  • hblaura
    hblaura Posts: 7
    Options
    I think I posted in wrong place. LOL I like this. No plans for this weekend, lots of relaxing time, so double excerise and water and time logging is will be easy. :heart:
  • ctorrence
    ctorrence Posts: 12
    Options
    Saturdays are SO difficult! It's the busiest day of the week! My daughter's baseball games are always mid day, then our friend group ALWAYS has a party every saturday, and while it's not the food that get's me everytime it's the WINE. For a long while I did the "Drunkorexian" thing, but that just makes for bad Sunday mornings.

I accept this challenge. Doubling on at least the exercise and water should help me overcome any over eating, or drinking :laugh:

Good luck ya'll:drinker:
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I am SOO in! This is great motivation because I always plan to do good on the weekend and then end up slipping up either Saturday, Sunday, or both days..yikes!
  • jean51
    jean51 Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm in

I will double my saturday workouts
    I will double my water
    I will double my will power
  • mslaj
    mslaj Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm in!! Sounds like a wonderful idea, weekends are always the hardest to stick with it, so this will be a new challenge.
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Maybe this will get me back on track!!!!! I am in.
  • Luckymam
    Luckymam Posts: 300
    Options
    Next weekend for me - I've got a barbeque to go to tomorrow and a Christening on Sunday. I like the sound of it though!
  • lorinjer
    lorinjer Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Weekends are my weekness and I need help!! We are packing our lucnh fro Saturdays' baseball gmaes so that will make it much easier on me. I could really sue some more friends on here, anyone want to help me out?? doing this alone is hard!!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to the SSC redneckwoman, mslaj, lori, jean51!
    We will catch you next time luckymam - we will be here!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I am in!!! Love this challenge!!!:smile::smile:

Welcome back Colorado! Let's make it a good one!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Saturdays are SO difficult! It's the busiest day of the week! My daughter's baseball games are always mid day, then our friend group ALWAYS has a party every saturday, and while it's not the food that get's me everytime it's the WINE. For a long while I did the "Drunkorexian" thing, but that just makes for bad Sunday mornings.

I accept this challenge. Doubling on at least the exercise and water should help me overcome any over eating, or drinking :laugh:

Good luck ya'll:drinker:

Welcome ctorrence and erile! Let's make it a SUPER Skinny Saturday! See ya here Sat!
  • JodieHut
    JodieHut Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I've skipped out on the last couple 'Skinny Saturdays'.... boy do I need one! I am looking forward to how great I will feel Saturday evening!!
  • ang696
    ang696 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I can't exercise on Saturday since I work 15 hours, but I can double the water and be better about my diet. I need to too, the stress usually gets to me and I tend to eat more on Saturdays.
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    :happy:
    I'M IN!!!!

I will double my exercise!
    I will double my water
    I will double my will power!
    This WILL help me to reach my goal this month! No slacking for me!
    :glasses:
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I am in....have day 3 of yard sale tomorrow...but exercise bike out in yard as was today and will try to do atleast 2 hr on bike...maybe not at one time but total....good luck everyone!! I will also double my water, (try 14)
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm usually so bad on the weekends. I had a bike ride planned but because of rain I don't think it will happen. So I'll be at the gym in the a.m. instead.
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Im IN! This is my favorite challenge! :bigsmile:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome Kintegra, sillygoose and timbotina! What is your workout plan? Be sure to get your first one done in the morning! Set those tennies out tonight! I am planning on Shredding in the morning and getting aerobics in sometime in the early afternoon. Plus, I am washing windows! That should burn some cals!

:heart: Yay for kcurtis and ang! Fill up that water pitcher tonight so it is ready to remind you to drink up in the morning! :drinker:

I am off for an evening stroll with my dog! See you all here tomorrow to report in and encourage someone else! We can soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo do this!:bigsmile:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I have a busy day planned! My neice is here & we are getting up at 6am to start our Belly dancing. Then we are off to do the Race for the Cure 5K at 8am. After the race, we have some errands to do & then we will be getting ready for my brother's (her dad's) SURPRISE 40th bday party! We have lots to do! Hopefully we can get it all done so I have time to play on the Wii with the kids before the party & possibly get on the trampoline again & do some more flipping! LOL

Kelly