Skinny Saturday Challenge!

Options
2»

Replies

• AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    I have been called in to work tomorrow. No Skinny Saturday for me, long day :grumble: So I did my SkS today, 1317 calories burned up and 112 ounces of water down.

I did my second workout in the rain. Seems to be raining every 20 minutes lately. I am pooped:yawn: I'll be pulling for you all tomorrow. :flowerforyou: Kick it girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I have been called in to work tomorrow. No Skinny Saturday for me, long day :grumble: So I did my SkS today, 1317 calories burned up and 112 ounces of water down.

I did my second workout in the rain. Seems to be raining every 20 minutes lately. I am pooped:yawn: I'll be pulling for you all tomorrow. :flowerforyou: Kick it girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flowerforyou: Good job on your Skinny Sat/Fri Alice! You totally rockied it out!
    :happy: Kintegra, sounds like a fun and busy day you have planned. I bet that trampoline burns alot of cals! Happy B-day to your brother!

I am off to a good start on this Skinny Sat. It was oatmeal for me this morning. Next is my 1st workout, Shred Level 1. Planning on drinking a gallon of water today. And we are washing windows! It is a pretty day in IL...a little overcast. :glasses: Ready to sweat! :happy: Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go girls!:heart:
  • jean51
    jean51 Posts: 29
    Options
    :happy: I've done my 48 min of Slim in Six workout and now I'm going to do some house work to burn some more calories and add to my workout total. Plan to work out on the treadmill later today probably after dinner. I've had 4 waters so far and it is only 11 am here.
    Good Luck everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    IN!!! :laugh:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    I'm in- Skinny Saturday, it is! :wink:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Yay kelynn!:flowerforyou:

How is it going everyone? I have two workouts in and some very clean windows! Yay! I am still slurping water and have plenty of cals left for dinner at a friends. It has been a Skinny Sat. here! How about ya'll? :smooched:
  • iRun4wine
    Options
    Have 6 glasses of water in so far, and have stuck to my plan for eating so far. Have my dinner pre-logged, and feeling good! :bigsmile:
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Completed my 1st Sat skinny challange and I loved it, it kept you thinking and motivated all day long...I did my promised 2 hr on stationary bike, overdidmy promised water intake and did 15 8 oz glasses (it was really hot here today) and I have not eaten after dinner (I think that is the hardest part) anyway can't wait until the Wed. challange...Good night to all.....hope you all had a great day also.....:happy:
  • iRun4wine
    Options
    Phew... close call. Just got in from the store, and my other half suggested to go out to dinner. I was tempted, but I was good- had a nice garden salad with grilled shrimp & avacado slices with olive oil and vinegar dressing... and it was SO yummy! :love:

I'm now up to 10 glasses of water for the day, and will probably have another glass or 2. Didn't work out today- fighting a cold.

All in all, a successful Skinny Saturday... excited to make tomorrow a Skinny Sunday!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    Completed my 1st Sat skinny challange and I loved it, it kept you thinking and motivated all day long...I did my promised 2 hr on stationary bike, overdidmy promised water intake and did 15 8 oz glasses (it was really hot here today) and I have not eaten after dinner (I think that is the hardest part) anyway can't wait until the Wed. challange...Good night to all.....hope you all had a great day also.....:happy:

Just fantastic!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Phew... close call. Just got in from the store, and my other half suggested to go out to dinner. I was tempted, but I was good- had a nice garden salad with grilled shrimp & avacado slices with olive oil and vinegar dressing... and it was SO yummy! :love:

I'm now up to 10 glasses of water for the day, and will probably have another glass or 2. Didn't work out today- fighting a cold.

All in all, a successful Skinny Saturday... excited to make tomorrow a Skinny Sunday!

Good planning for dinner tonight! :flowerforyou:
  • ColoradoGirl
    ColoradoGirl Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    got in most everything yesterday.. Did great on the exercise, will power and not eating after dinner. Could have drank a little more water though. It Was a great Saturday Challenge.

next saturday, I will not be here though.. But, I will see you all on Wednesday!!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Checking in a day late, but... Skinny Saturday accomplished!!!! 1 hour of mowing the lawn, Level 1 of 30 Day Shred, plus various other yard/garden work. Busy day.:tongue: I almost didn't do the Shred, but I got my mom into it and she wanted to do it. It's always good to have a buddy. :happy:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Well my Skinny Saturday plans were all screwed up from the git-go! LOL It was pouring down rain & lightening, so the Race for the Cure was cancelled! So my neice & I still went on a walk. It had stopped raining & lightening right after they called the race off! Then we came back to my place to start getting ready for my brother's surprise 40th bday party. I had tons of fruit & veggies to clean & get sliced up onto trays! I was in charge of the healthy food! :smile: The rain kept coming off & on all day. My brother was being difficult trying to get rid of him for the day. It was pretty funny. However all turned out beautifully, as just before the surprise happened, the sun came out & it was a gorgeous evening! AND my brother was completely surprised! There were over 100 people there & we had plenty of food! I was good & only had one cake ball that I couldn't pass up. But no cake or ice cream & NO alcohol whatsoever! I stuck to H2O all night long! And I was under my calories for the day. So I guess it was a successful day for me afterall! :happy:
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    My SS Challenge went pretty well! But it did pour into Sunday as well... Accomplished some cleaning around the house and garden, biking on my stationary bike and made Salmon for dinner. Could have had a bit more water, but I did stay away from the pop and such (I am addicted to diet coke). Had a great workout in Zumba on Sunday! Stayed right on track! Just what I needed going into a goal weigh-in this Friday. Just have to keep it up now into the week!!

Good Job to the others who had successful SS!
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Did really well with the challenge this past weekend. Are we going to try to do this again?
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Skinny Wednesday challenge is on the boards. Join in! Skinny Saturday is usually up on friday, look under Motivation. See you there!