Anyone try the Sensa?

rachso
rachso Posts: 174 Member
Has anyone tried Sensa? It seems to good to be true, but am, considering giving it a try. Taste/effectiveness? Any feedback?

Replies

• Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    I read this review on Sensa a while back and decided against trying it:

http://escapefromobesityreviews.blogspot.com/2012/05/does-sensa-work-real-life-review.html

So maybe try the onion powder and crushed smarties for a while and see how that goes. lol
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    IN to see who will admit to trying it.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    They now sell it at Costco by the 50 gallon drum. You're set. :flowerforyou:
  • Save your money. MFP is a fantastic resource, with lots of support. Weight loss is not easy, but it can be done. (I weighed nearly 200 lbs after my 2nd child was born, and less than 130 lbs now.)

Unfortunately, the only way it can be done is by eating less, moving more, or doing both. I hate these snake oil salesmen.

However, if you really feel compelled to try it, please google "sensa" and "complaints" and see what the search results have to offer.

With or without products, I wish you every success - and I accept all friend requests.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    it DOESN'T"T work!
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    It's a scam. If it's too good to be true then it is.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    How could magic fairy dust not work?! I mean MAGIC! Look how good the beans worked for Jack!! Better jump right on that stuff.
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    This won't end well.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    This won't end well.

inorite
  • When I saw the commercial my jaw fell to the floor. And I wondered how many people saw this stuff...this magic powder they could sprinkle on their food and lose weight without trying and thought...OMG...it's finally here! There is the answer! I haven't tried it, but I knew from the moment I saw it that it was a scam. Sorry!!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Only effective if you find one that is 99.9% German SensaPure™
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    =) Nope. My mom has tried it before and it only made it worse. I've asked tons of friends and people who have tried it and it is just like sprinkling crushed smarties and onion powder on your food. Seriously. I advice you to use the good old fashioned way; eating smaller portions of healthy food and exercising. ^.^ GOOD LUCK! <3
  • AndorZensko
    AndorZensko Posts: 47 Member
    One of the ladies at work tried it, she lost weight the first month and it was pretty effortless, but after that she only maintained. She is not going to buy it again.
  • bonniecarbs
    bonniecarbs Posts: 446 Member
    I've wanted to try it for so long, but I keep reading bad reviews. You can't get an honest review over three out of five starts. There are too many complaints listed also. So for a hundred bucks I decided not to try it. If it were 20 bucks I would have. So I tried something else for $20, and I noticed I wasn't eating in between meals any more, but it altered the taste of the food in a bad way, so I decided to just enjoy my food. If you want to know what it is, message me.
  • One of the ladies at work tried it, she lost weight the first month and it was pretty effortless, but after that she only maintained. She is not going to buy it again.

The fine print on these ads always tells you that a product works "in conjunction with a calorie controlled diet and regular exercise," or similar. Ask her why she's not buying it again - maybe it wasn't the Sensa.
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    It's magic!

bippitty boppity boo!:smile:

tumblr_lofs9ceoOO1qkrec7o1_500.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    One of the ladies at work tried it, she lost weight the first month and it was pretty effortless, but after that she only maintained. She is not going to buy it again.

The fine print on these ads always tells you that a product works "in conjunction with a calorie controlled diet and regular exercise," or similar. Ask her why she's not buying it again - maybe it wasn't the Sensa.

See, now I'm gonna sell my famous raisinets diet and just tell people to eat one raisinet per day with each snack and meal and then quote the above bolded part and get rich and famous off my book. *smh*
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    I sprinkle dried, ground up cow dung on my food, and it suppresses my appetite beautifully. It's cheaper and just as effective!
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    It's magic!

bippitty boppity boo!:smile:

tumblr_lofs9ceoOO1qkrec7o1_500.gif

Can you sprinkle that over here so I can lose my belly? lol
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    I sprinkle dried, ground up cow dung on my food, and it suppresses my appetite beautifully. It's cheaper and just as effective!
    I just sprinkle some of the sand from my cats' litter box. Works just as well and easier to get than cow plop. Maybe I should try marketing it instead of throwing it away. I've probably been putting thousands of dollars out in the trash every day.