Can't eat calories!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I guess because it's flower tortia that's not healthy and the cheese that's in them. I feel like that's what made me put on my weight was eating them.
    Why would bean burritos keep weight on if you eat at a calorie deficit? Unless of course they take you over what you need to maintain.

FLOUR
    (not flower)
    No. that is likely not the issue.

GOOD LUCK (I suspect you're not ready, but good luck)
  • robindgibson
    robindgibson Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Okay thank you I will give it a try adding oil and more nuts to my salads
    No no no no, I am shy 400-600 per day of my calorie goal. My calori goal from what the ap says should be 1430 and I eat 800-1000 a day. Having a hard time reaching this 1430 calorie
    If you are truly eating 400-600 calories then you need more than just oil and nuts. Chances are you are pretty low on protein as well.

Being completely honest, regardless of if you were stuck in bed for a complete year you would have had to eat much more than 400-600 calories a day. Even if you literally could not do anything all year but blink you would probably burn double that just by being alive.

• robindgibson
    Options
    Auto typing corrct :) thanks! Phones are funny But w the auto type correction I am glad you got the right in context to still understand! Thanks! :)
    FLOUR
    (not flower)
    No. that is likely not the issue.

GOOD LUCK (I suspect you're not ready, but good luck)[/quote]

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

Auto correct, though sophisticated, won't know which correct spelling you intend.
    Best of luck.
  • robindgibson
    Options
    Okay ☺️ thank you very much sabine_stroehm.